2nd Trimester

Today We Found Out We Are Having...

Another boy!!! I seriously thought this baby was a girl. I felt like I was having a girl. I was a little disappointed that I was so off, but after five seconds of processing it, I was pretty geeked. DS is having a little brother. No dresses, pink, or bows in my life this time around (which means baby number 3 will be in the works for us in three to four years, LOL). 

I am so happy!  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Today We Found Out We Are Having...

• Congrats!!! :D I was hoping this was a girl, but we're getting a delivery of the male persuasion as well. ;) Pretty excited to have a little g33klet in the family... my hubby is a geek. ;)
    EDD#1 12/5/12 Born 11/21/12 My LB is better than your LB.BrittanyDoesDerby 4 LYFE!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    EDD#2 2.20.16 I love you already! <3

BabyFruit Ticker
    FEB16 Siggy Challenge Fave TV mom
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations!

I had a girl first and I was a bit disappointed when I found out my son was a boy because if I had another girl I would have been guaranteed Baby #3 without much arguement. As it stands, the decision for this LO took months of debate, but eventually DH came around.

Mommy to Evelyn Clare born 6/23/07, Ryan Hansen born 12/10/09, and Charlotte Nicole born 11/1/12
  • Congrats! :)

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Josh + Meagan 06.12.10/Baby J 11.8.12

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congrats! Two little boys will be such a blast.

• Congrats on Team Blue!
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Congratulations. :)

I was feeling like I would be having a girl, too. I think, though, it was wishful thinking, because a little voice in my head would pop up now and again and say it was a boy, but I'd always override that to girl. Although, after a thorough study of my 12th week u/s, I kind of knew it was a boy. When they told me at my u/s on Wednesday that it was boy, it was funny that I didn't even really care anymore that it wasn't a girl. The first thing to go through my head was literally, "Hmm... should I have him circumcised? How much does something like that cost? It's not covered by insurance. Hmmmmm..." I look back at that now and really get a chuckle out of it that this was the FIRST thing I thought about! 

I'm stoked now, though. Instead of My Little Ponies and Rainbow Brite, I'm thinking of Transformers and Thundercats. And digging in the dirt and dinosaurs. Woohoo! :D

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats! My DH wanted a boy badly. His luck isn't very good. We're having 3 DD's. I love having 3 girls, but I feel sorry for him.
  • Meli BMeli B member
    Congrats!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• congrats... i know how you feel.. i have four boys and i was so excited that my husband and i are finally having a GIRL!!! congrats again!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats! I think it's normal to feel slightly miffed when you find out the gender, only because knowing and fantasizing about your life a million different ways is finally narrowed down to one! We are having two DD's and we are really excited, but also know a son would be nice, too. Look at it this way, they will be best friends and will always want to play the same games!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Two little boys will be so much fun! When I was expecting DS, I wanted a little girl so badly, but now that I have an awesome little boy, and I see all the brother combos in our extended families, I think a second boy would be great. I like the idea of being the only woman in the family, and I see how close I am to my sister, compared to my brother, and it really makes me want a brother for DS. Of course if I'm expecting a girl, I'll be thrilled and I'll spend a boat load of money buying clothes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"