Parenting

Thisplace

Where you been, chuckles? Haven't seen you around these here parts.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Thisplace

• I've been thinking the same thing.  Isn't quite the same without our lovable AE.  I also noticed the other Molly Bloom that caused all the drama last week disappeared too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageHeather R:
    Where you been, chuckles? Haven't seen you around these here parts.

Vacation and a couple busy work days. I decided to take a vaca from the interwebs as well. Has anything worthwhile happened lately?

• Loading the player...
  • imagegsteph88:
    Thisplaceisawesome pissed her off so badly that she went back to 12-24.

Did that skankasaurus come back around?

• imagenbeseau:
    I've been thinking the same thing.  Isn't quite the same without our lovable AE.  I also noticed the other Molly Bloom that caused all the drama last week disappeared too.

You missed me, you really missed me!! 

• imagethisplaceisstupid:

imagenbeseau:
    I've been thinking the same thing.  Isn't quite the same without our lovable AE.  I also noticed the other Molly Bloom that caused all the drama last week disappeared too.

Truth.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagenbeseau:
    imagethisplaceisstupid:

imagenbeseau:

Truth.

I did too!  

And where's my buddy Dave/MrsEll? I haven't seen her all week!

• imagenbeseau:
    She was in the what do you think everyone looks like thread. She called us an army of dismiss. And called applies Regina George.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • imagethisplaceisstupid:

imagegsteph88:
    Thisplaceisawesome pissed her off so badly that she went back to 12-24.

Did that skankasaurus come back around?

I prefer slutopotamus. I too have missed you! Welcome back crazy.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"