December 2011 Moms
Options

what time do you go to bed at night?

i am always complaining of how tired i am, yet i stay up until almost midnight every night. i've always been a night owl. i just can't go to bed early but then i can barely keep me eyes open in the morning. 

Re: what time do you go to bed at night?

• Options
    haha that is totally me to. i complain every morning about how tired i am and promise myself to get to bed by 10 and end up going to bed at midnight. 
  • Options

I can't go to bed any earlier than 11. Usually I'll fall asleep sometime around 12 or 1. When I used to have to get up at 5:30 for work, I'd force myself to be asleep by 10 but that wasn't easy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Fastest year of my life. Lilypie First Birthday tickerswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
    imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

When I have to work, around 10.  During the summer and on weekends, whenever.  Usually by midnight though.

• Options
    I'm a night owl. Typically I'm in bed by 11 or so, but then will read until well after midnight. DH is a morning person, so this part of our relationship has always been a difficult balance!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Normally between 12:30-1:30. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Usually between 10-11...and the occasional "as soon as DS falls asleep" :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    11. Usually awake until 12.
  • Options

I'm another night owl who stays up way too late.. as in 1-2am and the occasional 3am. On one hand I feel absolutely terrible the next day. On the other hand I SAH (for the summer), and DS is a little night owl (goes down between 9:30-11) who doesn't nap, so it's my only 'me time.' Buuut I really should go to bed by midnight at least. 

BFP #1: EDD 8/29/11, MMC 1/14/11. BFP #2: Damien Isaac born 12/16/11. BFP #3: Rowen Cole born 7/28/14. BFP #4: EDD 9/16/16.

Anniversary

baby blog

• Options
    Since L is awake every 1-2 hrs I try to get into bed shortly after him. He falls asleep around 7:30. I pump at 8 and am in bed around 8:30. My first mini sleep is around 9. 

Lilypie - (ovfd)

• Options
    I'm definitely not a night owl. I'm usually in bed between 9 & 10. 
    BFP #2 - MC Aug 2012 - D&C w/ complications
    imageimage
  • Options

imageTussie Mussie:

This is me, too.  Though in the summer, its usually closer to 10. 

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    motangmotang member
    I go to bed between 11-12. I'm always complaining about how tired I am but I can't seem to get to bed sooner. It doesn't help that my husband gets home from work at 10:30 so I stay up to see him. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I try to get to bed by 10 but it's almost always closer to 11 by the time I finish pumping and cleaning up the dishes.
  • Options
    Usually in bed by 10. I wish I could stay up later but DS still wakes at night and I'm never sure when he is going to be up and if it's going to be a "good" or a "bad" night.

• Options
    i try to be in bed around 10
    AVT - 12.2.11

LCT - 5.15.14 ~ 9lbs, 22.5 inches

• Options

imageLiz10/04:
    I try to get to bed by 10 but it's almost always closer to 11 by the time I finish pumping and cleaning up the dishes.

This.  Except on he weekends it's usually around midnight.  

• Options
    Between 11 and 1. But E usually sleeps until 9 am (after being up to nurse several times).
        image  image

• Options
    ccip82ccip82 member
    Anytime between 11 and 1...I have a hard time falling asleep most nights.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Options
    imageKeyLime81:

imageTussie Mussie:

This is me, too.  Though in the summer, its usually closer to 10. 

This is me too, I love my sleep! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 0015-1
  • Options

imageTussie Mussie:

DITTO! I LOVE my sleep! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"