3rd Trimester

Thirst

Anyone else beyond thirsty?????? Nothing seems to quench my thirst! Sometimes I crave juice but don't wanna take in the extra calories.

Re: Thirst

• I feel like I'm always thirty, I just had some pineapple and it was soo good and juicy Big Smile but usually I'm just constantly drinking water.
    DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

• I'm mainly super thirsty at night....which is bad timing since I get up at least 3x a night to pee!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes! It has been so hot here, which means I'm very conscious of staying hydrated. I heard that the thirst only intensifies once you start breastfeeding. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm thirsty a lot too! And been eating watermelon every day like its going out of style! I too am thirstiest at night. During the day I have to watch when I drink my water because it contributes to heartburn, which is a daily battle for me.

• klgrh6klgrh6 member
    I'm always thirsty and nothing fulfills it or feels cold enough. I've been really enjoying slushies or icees lately and it seems to help for a little bit. But I hate all the sugar and calories.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageilovelife:
    I'm mainly super thirsty at night....which is bad timing since I get up at least 3x a night to pee!

Me too! even though I drink water all day long, I feel PARCHED and thirsty at night and drink water every time I wake up to pee... resulting in waking up in a couple hours to pee again ... and again.... :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jen302jen302 member
    Water causes heartburn??? I'm a huge water drinker! What the heck should we substitute for water then??
  • imagemschocokitty:
    Yes! It has been so hot here, which means I'm very conscious of staying hydrated. I heard that the thirst only intensifies once you start breastfeeding. 

This is true!!!  When nursing - I kept one of those large sports coolers near my bed w/ water.

BabyName Ticker
  • i am constantly thirsty!  no matter what types of drinks i try.  So i've been mainly sticking with tea and water because of having GD.

1999- Dx Prolactinoma

8-25-2012 - Lucas born via C-section at 38 Weeks 2 days
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"