Parenting after a Loss
Options

I'm so making this tonight!

Eggless cookie dough, just for eating, not baking!  Here is the link to the recipe if you want to join me in my indulgence!

Nov. 19, 2010 BFP #1--m/c Dec. 24th, 2010 First cycle after m/c on Feb. 2, 2011--March 8th, 2011 BFP #2 EDD Nov. 19, 2011. Nadia Dorothy Grace born on 11-18-11 @ 3:04pm 6lbs 14oz Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: I'm so making this tonight!

• Options

Actually, flour is an issue too, if you're worried about getting things from eating raw dough.  It's been linked to E.Coli outbreaks.  Apparently it can survive in the flour and then "come alive" once you've hydrated it.  Yummy!

FWIW, I still eat raw dough, even when I don't use pasteurized eggs.  I make sure I have fresh ingredients and then risk it as the risk is very low.

BFP#1 4/17/10...EDD 1/6/11...M/C 5/28/10 BFP#2 11/19/10...EDD 8/4/11 Squeaker born 7/30.
  • Options
    imageKaren1998:

Actually, flour is an issue too, if you're worried about getting things from eating raw dough.  It's been linked to E.Coli outbreaks.  Apparently it can survive in the flour and then "come alive" once you've hydrated it.  Yummy!

FWIW, I still eat raw dough, even when I don't use pasteurized eggs.  I make sure I have fresh ingredients and then risk it as the risk is very low.

There are lots of flourless cookie recipes. I'm sure you could find some way to combine the two :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm not one who worries about raw eggs in her cookie dough, I eat it all the time.  It just looked good and I thought I would share :)
    Nov. 19, 2010 BFP #1--m/c Dec. 24th, 2010 First cycle after m/c on Feb. 2, 2011--March 8th, 2011 BFP #2 EDD Nov. 19, 2011. Nadia Dorothy Grace born on 11-18-11 @ 3:04pm 6lbs 14oz Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"