November 2012 Moms

Boo Target :(

I finished up my registry at Target tonight, and they gave me a gift bag which I was super excited about! Then I opened it when I got home and realized almost all of the coupons expired already. Including a $20 gift card to shutterfly! Sad I called and asked if they had any current coupons for me to use instead, and they told me I can use them past the expiration date, but the shutterfly one is just gone and I can't use it. Boo. I love those gift bags I was just sad I couldn't use the most exciting thing in it!
V|V TSP V|V
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Boo Target :(

• :( I hate when I let good coupons expire.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That's a bummer.  

I might take it to the store and ask to speak with a manager; I would think they would want to make you happy and being in person might help.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • whew! just looked at mine and it was all good... i didn't even think about the expiration date on it

was more mad that they didn't have anywhere to sit while filling out info on the computer lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • When I called they looked around and said they didn't have any with the valid coupons and that they didn't know that they were expired yet :( It's okay they're gonna let me use the coupons anyway, I just feel like now I have to rush to use them and that there will be a hassle when I do. The shutterfly one is sad though!

And heck yeah having no chairs was stupid haha and it took us forever to sign up cause it was so slow!

Oh well I still love Target Smile

V|V TSP V|V
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"