September 2011 Moms

Aubrey and I are ready...

For Canada Day!!!!

imageimage" mce_src="image">

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Aubrey and I are ready...

• Too cute!!  I'm jealous that you got her to sit still long enough to do that!! 
  • imagecasey820:
    Too cute!!  I'm jealous that you got her to sit still long enough to do that!! 

I put her in the bumbo with the tray on and gave her cheerios. She couldnt see he feet and was distracted by the cheerios! Works everytime!

• Loading the player...
  • imagePoppymama:

imagecasey820:

I put her in the bumbo with the tray on and gave her cheerios. She couldnt see he feet and was distracted by the cheerios! Works everytime!

That's a fantastic idea!!  I imagine that might work for clipping toenails...

• imagecasey820:
    imagePoppymama:

imagecasey820:

yup..not sure what i'm gonna do when she outgrows the bumbo!

• imageEmpireMomof3:
    imagePoppymama:
    imagecasey820:
    imagePoppymama:

imagecasey820:

I do Chloe's while she naps. Just an idea for y'all.  

Aubrey is too light a sleeper...boo!

• imagePoppymama:
    imageEmpireMomof3:
    imagePoppymama:
    imagecasey820:
    imagePoppymama:

imagecasey820:

So cute! G is too light a sleeper too, I can't even open her door without waking her up. But the real question is, how do you clip their fingernails?!

photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Aw! So cute! Makes me want a girl. 

T&H- I used to do it when he slept. I haven't had much success recently, so through lots of tears and a leg hold courtesy of me, he has been declawed. You'd think he'd realize all that squirming makes the process take 10x as long. 

• imageT&HLove:
    imagePoppymama:
    imageEmpireMomof3:
    imagePoppymama:
    imagecasey820:
    imagePoppymama:

imagecasey820:

So cute! G is too light a sleeper too, I can't even open her door without waking her up. But the real question is, how do you clip their fingernails?!

Upside down un the bumbo...Wink

• That's adorable and what a great idea, distracting her by giving her cheerios.
  • imageT&HLove:
    imagePoppymama:
    imageEmpireMomof3:
    imagePoppymama:
    imagecasey820:
    imagePoppymama:

imagecasey820:

Same here, I can't even open Elli's door while she naps either. Doing them while she was sleeping would never be an option. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"