September 2012 Moms
Options

Flip Flop wearers!

Just in case you didn't already know tomorrow is 1 DOLLAR flip flop day at old navy!!  DH was less than thrilled when I informed him of this and that I need some new ones (I have a tote of nothing but flip flops but in my defense I wear them from the time the snow melts until it gets so cold that my toes start turning purple or blue and the weather forces me to wear normal shoes, so I need a lot)
 Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Flip Flop wearers!

• Options
    Thanks for the news!! I didn't know!... I could for sure use a pair or two.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I can't wait! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hate ON flip flops. They hurt my feet and the break after a weeks wear.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options

imageFlamingemu:

This. I hate those cheapy plastic kind anyway! I'd rather get some comfy leather ones. Good luck tomorrow girls...ON is always a mad house when they have sales like this. A bunch of grown women fighting over shoes...it's quite hilarious!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Fun!
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    imageanitalynn:
    imageilovelife:

imageFlamingemu:

This. I hate those cheapy plastic kind anyway! I'd rather get some comfy leather ones. Good luck tomorrow girls...ON is always a mad house when they have sales like this. A bunch of grown women fighting over shoes...it's quite hilarious!

Have you ladies tried Rainbow Sandals before? I seriously love them. The most expensive flip flops you'll ever buy, BUT they last forever and have arch support. I can't wear any other kind. 

Yes! I love Rainbows for nice leather ones and Reefs for a fabricy, colorful flip flop. I don't mind spending money on them because they last forever and are super comfy. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"