September 2012 Moms

It's going to be a long summer!

It's only in the 70's here in San Diego and I'm miserable because of the heat and my feet and hands are super swollen.  After work I'm going home and jumping in the pool to cool down!  I can already tell it's going to be a LOOOOONG summer!

Re: It's going to be a long summer!

• Stop by the supermarket and pick up some watermelon and pineapple to help you release some of that water. And drink lots of water out by the pool. You'll feel much better. :o
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'd kill for 70 degree temps to come back...it hit 105 today and I'm in Indiana, normal around this time of year is 85-90!
     Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • klgrh6klgrh6 member

imageINmommy871278:
    I'd kill for 70 degree temps to come back...it hit 105 today and I'm in Indiana, normal around this time of year is 85-90!

Agree...We hit 108 in St. Louis yesterday, today and they're predicting all next week will be in the 100s. 70 would be amazing! Drink alot of water and put your feet up when you can, it will help alittle bit.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 98 here in NY today. Jealous you have a pool to go to!
  • imageklgrh6:

imageINmommy871278:
    I'd kill for 70 degree temps to come back...it hit 105 today and I'm in Indiana, normal around this time of year is 85-90!

Agree...We hit 108 in St. Louis yesterday, today and they're predicting all next week will be in the 100s. 70 would be amazing! Drink alot of water and put your feet up when you can, it will help alittle bit.

We got lucky and got a bit of rain which dropped the temp to 70, but it has already creeped back up to 80 in a little over an hour and it's almost 8pm.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sorry I know that 70's really isn't that hot, I grew up in Chicago and I know what hot is but I think the fact that I'm so swollen I feel a lot hotter than I really am.  I cannot imagine how uncomfortable I'm going to be when it really does get hot here, I guess I'm just going to have to live in the pool.  The worst part is since we live so close to the beach we don't have air conditioning in our house, most coastal houses don't and we can't put one in the window because of the way our windows slide.  I've already told my husband that if he can't find me I'm at the nearest hotel with air conditioning...lol!

• We hit 115 today...and that will be the norm until our little man arrives. Thank goodness for AC and pool.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ya it has been in the hundreds here in DC. I miss the 70s. It is too hot to stand outside let alone do anything. I will be spending a lot of time inside this weekend. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • imageFlamingemu:
    Ya it has been in the hundreds here in DC. I miss the 70s. It is too hot to stand outside let alone do anything. I will be spending a lot of time inside this weekend. 

Omg yes I had to stop slugging home after work it's so hot. I wanted to get out this weekend but I don't know now.

• imageMomiJerz:

imageFlamingemu:
    Ya it has been in the hundreds here in DC. I miss the 70s. It is too hot to stand outside let alone do anything. I will be spending a lot of time inside this weekend. 

Omg yes I had to stop slugging home after work it's so hot. I wanted to get out this weekend but I don't know now.

I metroed yesterday and was sweating through my clothes walking through the stations. I will be driving in and not feeling bad about it! 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • It has been over 90 on an off here in NJ/NY for the past 2 weeks.. I don't mind the heat its the humidity that kills you.. I wasnt happy walking from my car to the mall yesterday. Can I come viisit you in SD where its not humid??
  • I am sweating so bad...it`s really intensified the swamp crotch and the stinky cleavage situation!  My poor family!
  • imageklm1221:
    It has been over 90 on an off here in NJ/NY for the past 2 weeks.. I don't mind the heat its the humidity that kills you.. I wasnt happy walking from my car to the mall yesterday. Can I come viisit you in SD where its not humid??

LOL!  That's one thing that I live about the weather here we hardly have any humidity, but when we do people every where are complaining about it! I want to scream at them cause they have NO idea how bad it can get, definitely don't miss Chicago summers!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"