September 2011 Moms
Options

Inside routines for just you and LO

What kind of habit and routines are you establishing with your baby? kinda sweet or fun things that no one else has but the two of you?

When he's almost done his bottle, Q gives it to me because I shake it and get all the rest of the good stuff into the nipple for him. He always smiles huge at me when i give it back to him and he's got a good three or four sips left.

He and I also have our no fail nap time routine. It really isn't anything special, but he goes to sleep a happy baby with me while everyone else has a little (not much) more trouble.

And  the ABCs and the boo boo boo song, when he's upset I can sing one of these and he'll settle immediately.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Inside routines for just you and LO

• Options
    toriwctoriwc member

Any time I go to get her out of the crib, I say, "Is there a baby in here?" in the same voice.

We have a diaper check routine.  As I am getting ready to open it, I say, "Is there poopies?"  If there isn't, I say "no poopies!" and whip it off.  If there is, I say in a deep voice, "there's poopies!" and proceed to get the bag, wipes, etc.  I think she knows now, because when I say, "there's poopies!"  she turns her head to the side and laughs.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    we have the "yum yum in my tum" song when he eats LOL, I am way too animated when I sing this!
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"