March 2013 Moms

Ok, Mother Nature, I'm over morning sickness

Ugh! I've barely been able to keep anything down the past week because of the morning sickness - which is turning into afternoon, evening, and late night sickness as well. Does it sort of even out as it goes on? Right now I'm fine for an hour, and then for the next three hours I'm sick, then fine for two hours, etc. Some hours I can get ginger ale and some crackers to stay down, others absolutely nothing. Does your body settle into a pattern or come to the point where it can consistently tolerate some foods? Right now I'm all over the map and it's making it nearly impossible to function, let alone do my job properly.  

Sorry for the vent - we've decided not to tell anyone we're pregnant yet and DH gets that "I'm really tired of hearing about it" look when I mention it, so I just need to vent it here to someone (the dog is a good listener, but not much of a conversationalist.)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ok, Mother Nature, I'm over morning sickness

• I hope you feel better soon! =)

**Married to My Best Friend Since 04/2010**

**Success After Loss**

• I have only gotten nauseous a couple of times so far, but my poor sister was sick her entire pregnancy and she never settled into a pattern. I know that babies r us sells the morning sickness lollipops and my cousin says they worked for her. I hope you get over your MS soon , sorry I wasn't much help . 
  • Loading the player...
  • Honestly, if you are only 3 weeks pregnant, this is not morning sickness.  I would call your doctor, maybe you have a virus or something?
  • Sorry that you are not feeling well.  Feel free to vent here!  I hope your m/s improves soon!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers   
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Wow. At only 3 weeks? And for a week? You started getting sick immediately after ovulation?! Ummm
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
    DD1 born 2/15/13 ~ Due with #2 on 12/27/14 (it's a boy!) {Eff you, siggy line! Why won't you center align?!}
  • I thought I was crazy at first too actually, it being too early for MS... but both yesterday and today I woke up so nauseous =(

Mine went away after about an hour or two, so I really feel for you being sick this much this early.  Before the nausea, my biggest symptom was smell sensitivities.  Eggs were the worst... boooo! I really liked eggs for breakfast before this lol.

• imagelandsear:
    Honestly, if you are only 3 weeks pregnant, this is not morning sickness.  I would call your doctor, maybe you have a virus or something?

My period is a week and half late - and it comes like clockwork every month, and the six tests I've taken have all come back positive. My doc said his test was positive as well. I remember my mom saying that her morning sickness started really, really early as well, so maybe it's a genetic thing. But I'm definitely sure I'm pregnant. :) 

• I've never seen a ticker say 3 weeks before, you must of tested really early!!  Like PP I don't think you could have MS that bad and for a week at 2-3 weeks PG.  At 2 weeks PG your body doesn't even know your PG b/c the hormones aren't produced yet.  It might be something else or it could be nerves?

• imageAbbieAdams:

imagelandsear:
    Honestly, if you are only 3 weeks pregnant, this is not morning sickness.  I would call your doctor, maybe you have a virus or something?

My period is a week and half late - and it comes like clockwork every month, and the six tests I've taken have all come back positive. My doc said his test was positive as well. I remember my mom saying that her morning sickness started really, really early as well, so maybe it's a genetic thing. But I'm definitely sure I'm pregnant. :) 

Hmmm.. I think you need to fix your ticker. You are probably more like 6 weeks pregnant. Find a pregnancy calculator or something on google to figure out how far along you are. It's really confusing, but they actually count the 2 weeks (or whatever the number if days may be) before you ovulate as pregnant. Strange eh?

• imageJulesDiane:
    imageAbbieAdams:

imagelandsear:

Hmmm.. I think you need to fix your ticker. You are probably more like 6 weeks pregnant. Find a pregnancy calculator or something on google to figure out how far along you are. It's really confusing, but they actually count the 2 weeks (or whatever the number if days may be) before you ovulate as pregnant. Strange eh?

^^ WSS.  You should have the two weeks before you ovulate, then the 2WW, plus you are 1.5 weeks late so that would make you around 5.5 weeks pregnant.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"