August 2011 Moms
Options

Back off lady!

Some lady at Subway today actually reached over and tried to take DS out of my arms while she was talking to him.  WTF??!!  I was so all saucer eyed, deer in the headlights speechless that she almost got him.  Thankfully DS hates the world right now and had the common sense to scream at her and cling to my neck for dear life.

Indifferent   I mean REALLY??!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IMG_20130228_133645

Re: Back off lady!

• Options
    What is up with these crazies in this world? I mean it is one thing to say Awww cute baby but hey NO TOUCHY!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Weirdo! One time at a restaurant DD was eating her cheerios and the waitress actually picked up one of her cheerios with her bare hands and tried to feed it to her. Thank god DD wouldn't open her mouth. Who touches other peoples food? Especially a baby's??
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh HECK noooo!
    imageimage
  • Options
    eesomeeesome member
    Wow. Nothing surprises me anymore. People just don't give a sh**. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    S-TunaS-Tuna member
    Wtf, lady?! Who does that?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

That is crazy!!!

I am glad that your LO didn't go to them...

What a werido!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageKimbus22:

Bleh!

I posted on Facebook last week that I was annoyed that the old ladies in the supermarket thought it's just find to touch my kid.  My mom's friend wrote back all "Well of course they're going to touch him!  Why wouldn't you want to touch something so cute? Relax!".

My response was "When I see a cute guy, I don't grab his butt.  Because that would be rude and weird.  And prosecutable."

She stopped responding to me.

I heart you:)
  • Options

Wow. Thats just nuts.

There is a waitress who will pick up Alex and carry him around with her at the restaurant. She is also my Grandpa's favorite waitress and has been waiting on them for a loooong time. It's when my mom watches him on Monday. I almost want to take him there myself and see what happens

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"