September 2012 Moms

Question for Team Greeners

Just wondering if you were team green on your other pregnancy(ies)? If not, what made you decide to this time around?

Also, if your FTM and team green, do you think you'll stay team green for any future babies?

Already thinking about our next baby (be it 3+ years down the road)

photo photo_zps4ea6bdf2.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Question for Team Greeners

• we were team green with ds and team green this time. most likely will be with any future children as well :)

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageSarahJean0:

Just wondering if you were team green on your other pregnancy(ies)? If not, what made you decide to this time around?

Also, if your FTM and team green, do you think you'll stay team green for any future babies?

Already thinking about our next baby (be it 3+ years down the road)

I was actually thinking about this today. It seems like a good idea to know for future babies b/c then I'll know if I need to buy new clothes or keep the old ones...but then I think that it's so much fun being team green now, I'd probably do it again! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We knew that DS1 was a boy from about 27 weeks on, but with DS2 we were team green.  We are only team green green with this LO because the gender couldn't be determined in the 20 week ultrasound, and as long as I stay complication free, I won't be having another one!  Planning wise it would have been nice to know, but the surprise is really fun too!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We found out with our first two. But since this will be our last, decided to have the surprise at the end!
  • We were last time as well.  DH really likes being team green, and I could go either way!

• This is our 4th time being team green!  We love it.  I actually was saying that I would be disappointed if they slipped or we accidentally saw something at the ultrasound.  We absolutely love finding out in the delivery room and for us, couldn't see doing it any other way.

.....I do have friends that have tried to have me have the tech write down what it is so they could know in advance (they were serious when they suggested this).  Ummmm....no. 

• imageholly71087:
    we were team green with ds and team green this time. most likely will be with any future children as well :)
    this
    IMG_0173.11
    Trying for #2 since July 2010
    BFP 8/1/10, missed m/c, D&C 9/15/10.
    BFP 1/8/11, chemical pregnancy.
    BFP 3/4/11, measured behind all along, no more HB 4/18/11. D&C 4/29/11. HCG didn't drop, Repeat D&C 6/17/11; confirmed molar pregnancy 6/23/11.
    Forced break, including two Hysteroscopies in October to remove retained tissue.
    BFP 12/29/11! Betas @ 10 dpo = 85, 14 dpo= 498, 22 dpo = 7242
    Heard HB 1/24/12. 144 bpm!

Luca Rose born 9/9/12! More than worth the wait!
  • Team green by choice with DD. this time LO doesnt want to show the goods so team green again. 

• miss50miss50 member

FTM here.  I am not sure if we will have any more babies, but I don't think we will be green in the future.  With all the grief this time, I am sure I will give it for the next.

I wanted the surprise of being green.  DH has two older daughters and I wanted our pregnancy to be different.

I love suprises .... so I can only imagine how exciting the whole birth will be! 

• I've been team green for all three of mine.  I love the announcement in the delivery room.  I gave FI the option this time since it's his first and he wanted the surprise also, so here we are.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"