TTC After a Loss

~*~blessedhope & Smootiepie~*~

I paired you ladies up as prayer partners. It'll be a short time (new ones on Tuesday), but I thought you'd like to get to know each other and pray for each other over the weekend and on Monday. Feel free to PM each other or share concerns here, or you can go back to the check-in and do it. Big Smile
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
My Blog: One Emerald
BFP#1: 9-13-11 EDD: 5-26-12 MMC: 11-4-11 D&C: 11-8-11
BFP#2: 7-6-12 Elizabeth Faye ("Zuzu") born 3-21-13

Re: ~*~blessedhope & Smootiepie~*~

• Oh Chlo, you're such a peach!  But in all seriousness, thanks so much for doing this.

Blessed - my prayer requests are in the check-in thread.  Anything I can pray on for you over the weekend? 

Me (28): fine, DH (28): MFI
    Married 6/21/09
    Off BCP and TTC 4/17/11
    BFP #1 (ended in CP) 7/15/11
    Varicocelectomy surgery 9/4/12 - T improved to normal, but still low count

Current Status: Pursuing Jan '15 IVF w/ ICSI
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

image    imageimage
  • imageSmootiepie:

Oh Chlo, you're such a peach!  But in all seriousness, thanks so much for doing this.

Blessed - my prayer requests are in the check-in thread.  Anything I can pray on for you over the weekend? 

Hi Smootiepie!

I'll keep in prayer your husbands new meds that they work. Praying blessings of peace over you!

For me, my prayer in life right now is that God will help me to know who He is. I feel like if I know who God is I will better understand His will. So basically, I want to know Him more.

Have a great weekend!

My little boy went to heaven during childbirth Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

type 1 diabetic for 7 years. Been on the pump for 6 years.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"