February 2012 Moms

If you could buy....

If you could buy 1 outfit for your LO today, what would it be?

(Price does not matter).

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker peri-partum cardio myopathy survivor

Re: If you could buy....

• aglennaglenn member

DS needs something to wear to my sister's wedding in August.  I have no clue what that will be.

DD needs a few more pairs of shorts.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm loving Gymboree's sea splash line:

• Loading the player...
  •  Sorry its so big! :( 

READY TO SHIP Onesie - Legend of Zelda, Link costume

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am so tempted to buy these things from Jacadi - that evil evil store.  I would get them in larger sizes so that I could see her walking around in them.   OMG I seriously could put a link to every outfit on their site... sigh... I shouldn't have replied to this post because now I'm going to stare at their site...

Edit: I'm sorry, you said just one outfit...I couldn't choose... 

Printed poplin dress ,Girl

Hand embroidered poplin dress ,Girl 

White seersucker dress ,Girl

Striped seersucker dress ,Girl 

Double breasted chambray coat ,Girl 

• I love this outfit from Next: Stripe Shawl Collar Cardigan & Linen Pants   - Totally a little preppy/yuppy ensemble, but it is so cute!  I just can't see spending $50 on one outfit that will only last a few months...but, the toggle buttons...oh, I love it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

FACEBOOK FEB 12 BUMPIES ADMIN - POST & PM ME TO JOIN 

• imagekristin172429:
    I love this outfit from Next: Stripe Shawl Collar Cardigan & Linen Pants   - Totally a little preppy/yuppy ensemble, but it is so cute!  I just can't see spending $50 on one outfit that will only last a few months...but, the toggle buttons...oh, I love it.

That is adorable! This store looks great! Do they ship to the US?

• imagemac&chip:

imagekristin172429:
    I love this outfit from Next: Stripe Shawl Collar Cardigan & Linen Pants   - Totally a little preppy/yuppy ensemble, but it is so cute!  I just can't see spending $50 on one outfit that will only last a few months...but, the toggle buttons...oh, I love it.

That is adorable! This store looks great! Do they ship to the US?

Nevermind. I found the US link.  :)

• My newphew's 16th birthday is on NYE and is formal themed so I'd splurge on a cute little suit and shoes for that event. I have enough cutesy clothes to last a life time.
    January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • imagekristin172429:

OMG I want this!  So cute! 

• An Auburn cheerleading outfit!! Can't wait for football season!!
  • I'd buy this. Also, jewerner, I want that Link onesie. 

• imageaglenn:

DS needs something to wear to my sister's wedding in August.  I have no clue what that will be.

DD needs a few more pairs of shorts.

I bought a onesie tuxedo from here for DS for SIL's wedding. I did a black and white polka dot bow tie though (it was a black & white wedding). It was SO cute.  Her shop has a lot of onesie tuxedo/vest and tie options, all very customizable. I really liked that she uses Carter's onesies too, so it was easy for me to figure out which size to order (I hate guessing).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"