November 2012 Moms

Movement seems to have slowed???

I'll be 21wks tomorrow and it seems like my lo's movements have slowed down today.  I've sat still at work to try to pay attention and nothing!  I feel like I just started feeling lo move last week and now nothing... I'm a little paranoid because of my previous loss. 

Anyone else experience this?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Movement seems to have slowed???

• I am 21 weeks tomorrow too!  I had my A/S a week ago today, and after that was about when I thought I felt her movements slow down.  I kept it to myself for a few days, trying to to be worried, but told my DH about it last night, and she literally has been flopping around and punching/kicking non-stop since then.  I think it must be her way of reminding me to not worry in those times when she's resting, 'cause she'll be kicking the living daylights out of me in no time.  Hopefully your LO starts moving again soon!

ETA: I even SAW her movements this morning, for about 15 minutes, I could see every kick.  Very cool.  

• Mine had slowed down too and when I did feel them they were very low at my hairline which freaks me out. So last night I stretched like a doggy with my butt in the air and I guessed that made baby move because I am feeling a lot more movement as I'm typing  than these last few days and higher up. I still can't wait to see  US next week to make sure everything is alright.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • lo seems to be back at it.. baby woke me up this morning!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"