Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Intro & 1st Beta

Hi ladies. I am too scared to officially join you all yet, but I don't want to say these kinds of things on the other boards and be insensitive. Today was my first beta after my first IVF. It's 70 at 11dp3dt. I had a CP back in January that started at 50 and then went down, so I don't feel like I'm out of the woods yet at all. The logical part of my brain knows that it's the 2nd beta that will be more informative, but try telling that to the crazy side of my brain! :) I'm really really trying to think positively and remind myself that TODAY (and all weekend!) I am pregnant. I just feel like it won't last. I'm so scared!!!
Married 6/08, TTC 7/09
MC w/ D&C 3/11 ~ 9.5 weeks
CP/MC 1/12 ~ 5 weeks
2 IUI's w/ BFN
IVF 6/12 ~ 8R, 0F ~ Rescue ISCI gave us 3dt of 2 (6 cell, 9+ cell)
DS born ~ 3/3/13
IVF 6/14 ~ Operation Sibling ~ 10R, 5F ~ 5dt of 1 Blast
Beta 1: 1600+, Beta 2: 4588
Everyone Welcome!
image image
Pregnancy Ticker image

Re: Intro & 1st Beta

• Options
    Congrats and welcome!  70 sounds like a great starting point, fingers crossed for doubling numbers!
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Options
    Welcome :) Sorry you're in beta hell - fingers crossed for doubling numbers! I was there last week and although i am so relieved that part is over, I can't help but be anxious for next weeks US. PGAL brain sucks- there's just always that fear! Luckily, we are all on the same page to help each other through ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Indeed! My first pregnancy I kept looking at all the tickers thinking "Someday, my baby will be a watermelon!" This week, I'm just gunning for apple seed. :)
    Married 6/08, TTC 7/09
    MC w/ D&C 3/11 ~ 9.5 weeks
    CP/MC 1/12 ~ 5 weeks
    2 IUI's w/ BFN
    IVF 6/12 ~ 8R, 0F ~ Rescue ISCI gave us 3dt of 2 (6 cell, 9+ cell)
    DS born ~ 3/3/13
    IVF 6/14 ~ Operation Sibling ~ 10R, 5F ~ 5dt of 1 Blast
    Beta 1: 1600+, Beta 2: 4588
    Everyone Welcome!
    image image
    Pregnancy Ticker image

• Options

Congratulations to you. Every day I feel like it won't last but I try not to focus on that.  Enjoy your weekend! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"