Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

What books are your lo's favorite right now?

DD and I go to the library weekly and check out about 6-7 books at a time.  Just looking for some suggestions of what books your lo really likes right now.  I usually just wander up and down the kids section and grab books that stick out but I'd like to have a few to actually look for each time we go.

TIA.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: What books are your lo's favorite right now?

• Options
    LSU628LSU628 member
    Right now we are reading Make Way for Ducklings and Corduroy almost every night/naptime. Nobunny's Perfect is also one of DD's favs.
    imageimage
  • Options

I have got to get back to the library asap but I owe them $12 for "Click Clack Moo" so.....

The Eye Book by Dr. Seuss. I read it to him a couple nights ago and he's been pulling it out and saying "eyes..... eyes.... big eyes.... little eyes...."

He also go into my stash of books and has been pouring over an old hymnal I have laying around. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS really likes any "suess" books as he calls them. But he also really likes the Little Golden Books. I think he originally picked them out because they were shiny, but now he really likes the stories and has a couple almost memorized!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Llama llama books (anna dewdney)

Froggy books (jonathan london)

Curious george

• Options
    JuelsrJuelsr member

Little Blue Truck-... Beep Beep Beep

Giraffes Can't Dance... Silly Gerald

Every...single.. night.  But he loves them, so I shouldn't complain.

If its a three book night he will ask for Fergus goes Quakers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

Pete the Cat

Llama, Llama series

Any Seuss Book

Berenstain Bears

Little Critter Series

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

This week:

Zin, zin, zin the violin

Im a duck

*** a doodle moo

Little criter books 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The Llama Llama books!
    O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
  • Options

Thanks!

We got Llama Llama Misses Mama last week and I think we read it at least 50 times over the past week. Today we picked up Llama Llama Home with Mama because thats all they had.  I'm pretty much in love with those books!

Another cute one that we got a few weeks ago and dd insisted on finding again today is "Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus"

I'll have to add the other suggestions to my list, thanks again!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

Bernstain Bears, Dr. Seuss, Dora, Olivia, and anything about princesses.

She also enjoys non-fiction books on just about anything.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Anything by Mo Willems and Dr. Seuss. He's also really into basically anything about cars/firetrucks/construction vehicles/etc. Lately he has really liked Harry the Dirty Dog, too.
  • Options
    The Maisy books, The Fancy Nancy books, the Llama, Llama books, the If You Give... books and the book "It's Not Easy Being a Bunny" are all favorites at our house. Tegan also likes the books that are the words of a song with pictures. For example, we recently got a book for the song "Down By the Station" and we have a few of the Iza Trapani books, which have popular songs with new verses.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"