October 2012 Moms

Baby so low!

Is anyone else feeling their baby super low? I remember with my first pregnancy (4 years ago) enjoying when my daughter would kick, etc.  But this baby is so low....all of his kicks are below my bellybutton near my pelvis.....and they are not comfortable.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Baby so low!

• LO is almost always head down and really low, i swear one day when I go to the bathroom, there will be a head there. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I feel my LO pretty low too. We had an ultrasound this week and the tech had a hard time getting a look at his brain because he had his head nestled in with my right hip.
    IMG_0015

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Loading the player...
  • bellrebellre member
    Yes, this little guy looooves to hang out as low as possible. I rarely feel him any higher than my belly button, and he puts a lot of pressure on my pelvis/bladder/lady bits. The bright side is that I feel him moving and kicking all the time, and I will take the pain as long as he is still in there growing!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Remembering my angel baby, Ezekiel, 09/03/2011...you will forever be in my heart.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

• i feel like the kicks really low too...at one point they were all to my left side and now theyre all down.  i feel like i'm being kicked in the cervix...very strange feeling
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yea my LO is always kicking me below my belly button, I swear one of these times he is going to kick righ out of me!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • He must be really low because he keeps kicking/punching me in the bladder. It is the strangest feeling.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I definitely feel LO lower in my belly (near my pelvis) more often than up high.  I also feel like I'm carrying him lower than I did DS1.  It's kind of crazy how different pregnancies are!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Oct Angel Babies
  • Wally3Wally3 member
    My baby is super low.  Has been since the beginning.  The placenta is on top.  Low kicks are all I feel. DS was on the left haed down most of the time.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Me too! I rarely feel anything above the belly button either! .... especially sitting at a desk all day, that isn't always very fun.

?Married 11-1-08 ~ dxPCOS 9-1-11 ~ BFP 2-14-12 ~ T.J. born 11-1-12? Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Tanner James The  BoysWedding Shot
  • Yes! I feel like my belly is sagging she is so low. Mine is transverse breech right now and I always feel her below my belly button. With DD I had an anterior placenta so I didn't feel her a lot, so I am glad to have daily kicks I feel.
  • He is usually no where near my belly button. Most of the time I feel kicks like 5 inches below it! I have kinda thought when he gets bigger I am going to find a leg kicked right out of me! LOL

• imageClovesjellybeans:
    i feel like the kicks really low too...at one point they were all to my left side and now theyre all down.  i feel like i'm being kicked in the cervix...very strange feeling

This is exactly what I have too! It hurts! lol. They said at our last ultrasound that our little girl is sitting head up, and her bottom is right on my bladder. I think she's already trying to see how much she can get away with! 

• Yes! at our A/S last week they said she was breech and even the tech was like man she couldn't get any lower if she tried! but she also had her feet up by her ears too so she was being silly! I have never felt her move above my belly button other than 1 day and you could visibly see how much higher she was!
  • yes! most kicks are below my belly button. Yesterday especially, he was kicking from like 5pm until like 9 pm non stop and the kicks were lower than normal, and it was soo uncomfortable when he'd kick because it was in a weird place and kind of hurt! I feel you on this one!
    image image Lilypie Maternity tickers Clip Art
  • All of my kicks have been in my pelvic area or maybe a little higher, but I have never felt any kicks anywhere near my belly button.
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
  • Same here too!  I don't think I've felt anything even near my belly button. 

The other night we went out for wings and the little one was so active and just kicking away the whole time (trying to decide if we have a wing lover or hater in there).  I really wanted DH to come to my side of the booth to feel the kicks, but they were soooo low - I didn't think it was quite appropriate for DH's hand to be there in a public place.  Wink  (Especially coupled with the fact that I still don't look pregnant most of the time - it definitely wouldn't have been obvious to anyone who happened to get a glimpse.)   

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"