May 2012 Moms

how much does your 2 month old weigh?

Corbin had his 2 month appointment today (and got his boosters, but took them all like a champ!) And he weighed in at 16 lbs. He is only 24 inches long and not a fat baby. I guess kaybe he is just big boned, because thats apparently quite large for a 2 month old. Just wondering how much everyone elses' LOs are weighing in at around or at 2 months?
BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15

Re: how much does your 2 month old weigh?

• my daughter weighed 10.6 and 23 inches

she was 7.1 at birth and 21 inches

Jaime... Mommy to Alexa Shaye and Sofia Gabrielle imageMy Bio CafeMom Tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ava will be there right with your corbin im sure. Lol she was born at 9.1 and 21in. At her 2week checkup she weighed 9.11 and 21.5in lol shes a healthy eater. So curious what her 1month checkup will be
  • Loading the player...
  • DD weighs about 13lbs. She was 7lbs 5.6oz at birth (3wks early). She's kind of a big baby in general, but DH and I both are tall with bigger builds.
    Photobucket
  • Lilah was 10 lbs 2 oz at her 2 month and was born at 8 lbs 4 oz.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Carson is weighing in at 12lbs, 24inches. I wasn't producing enough milk for him the first month, I bet it would have been more by now. Sounds like you have a good healthy baby :o)
    TTC#2: 8/17/14 // BFP: 9/5/14

TTC#1: 7/30/11 // BFP: 8/22/11
    DS: Carson Robert 4/29/12

• We had our 2 month appointment today and she weighed 8lb 10oz.  She was 5lb 2oz at birth (4 weeks early) and came home at 4lb 12oz.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Monday was our 2 month visit and she was 11lbs 3oz.
    Due 12/20/11 ~ Lost our Muskrat at 9w2d
    4/25/12 ~ Our angel, Persephone James, is here!

• Op this made me giggle since my oldest was 17lbs at a year.  I'm not sure how much this one weighs now our check up is next month.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • You have a big baby!  That's like 99%ish weight and 75%ish height.

My LO is about 12 pounds and 22.5 inches which is about 75% weight and 60% length.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
  • I can't imagine how much DD will weigh when she's 2 months. She was 9lbs 5oz, 21.5in long w/ a 14in head at birth (left the hospital at 9lbs 1oz).

At 6 days old she was 9lbs 1.6oz, 21.5in long w/ a 14 3/4in head...which equaled to 94% in height, 88% in weight & 90% in head circumference.

Then at 2 weeks old she was 9lbs 9oz & 23in long (not sure about the size of her head).

But then I wasn't expecting to have a baby this big!! 

• DD weighed 11lbs 9oz at her 2 mth appt this last Monday. 23 1/2 inches. She was born at 8lb 9 oz 20 1/2 inches.  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My LO weighed 8 lbs 0.8 oz at 2 months - but he was only 5 lbs 2.2 oz at birth (born at 36 w 0 d and diagnosed IUGR after he was born). He's not on the growth chart yet!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ebl2ebl2 member
    Carrington weighed 8.15 at birth. Her 1 month appt was this past Monday and she weighed 12 pounds even. They told me that was in the 97th percentile. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

image   image

• At her 2 month appointment the other day she weighed 9lb 13 oz. She was 7.9 at birth.
  • DD weighed 12 lb 7 oz at her 2 month, she was 6 lb 6 oz born. (2 weeks early)
  • DD was born at 34 weeks and was 5lbs 12oz and 18in.... At her 2mo check up she was 9lbs 10oz and 24in!! 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    image  image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"