September 2011 Moms
Options

shower games, ug

So I am in charge of the games for my friends bridal shower this weekend. There's 40 guests, I was thinking 3-5 prizes and I cannot come up with anything appropriate for that many people with ages going from 7-70 besides the old standby of gift bingo.

I was thinking of doing 2 truths and a lie and having the bridal party, bride, and maybe mom tell them about the bride and narrow it down as we go along?

What else can we do that would be fun but not too complicated?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: shower games, ug

• Options

First of all - ughhhhhh shower games. 

There's one that we did at my party, there was a list of facts about FI and I and guests had to choose which one was him, which was me. I don't know if that would work for that many guests though.

• Options
    I'm trying to think of what shower games I've played. True/False quiz about the bride & groom. Purse Bingo. Toilet Paper Wedding Dress (the bride judges). That's all I can remember. Maybe get the groom to answer questions about the bride and she has to guess what he says. I'm not sure how you would incorporate everyone else into that, though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We always do a wedding word scramble.. or word search. We time it and whoever finds the most in the allotted time gets a prize..

The one I went to last did a game where you ask the groom a bunch of questions about himself. (favorite band, dream vacation, funny ones like if bride were an animal, what animal would she be) then the bride has to guess what the grooms answers were. The guests can say "I think she will get 10 right" etc. whoever is closest wins the prize.

photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    valzeevalzee member
    I've played an observation game before where you ask the bride to leave the room, and then ask the guests a bunch of questions about what she is wearing, whether she has earrings in, etc. Whoever can answer the most questions right wins.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"