Working Moms

NWMR: 8 Seat Sienna Owners

Was set on Odyssey due to 2nd row seating options, but may be able to get a great deal on a Sienna. One of my priorities is being able to sit between two child seats and play with/help/feed/whatever kids in child seats in the second row. Can you do this comfortably in an 8 seat Sienna? If so, can you also reach the child in the 3rd row as needed (the most self-sufficient one)?  

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: NWMR: 8 Seat Sienna Owners

• I did not find the middle seat in the Sienna to be comfortable.  Also, IIRC, the 8 seater Sienna is the "top of the line" whereas a mid-level trim on the Odyssey gets you 8 seats (and it's comfy).  We went with the Odyssey.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageGypsyEsq:
    I did not find the middle seat in the Sienna to be comfortable.  Also, IIRC, the 8 seater Sienna is the "top of the line" whereas a mid-level trim on the Odyssey gets you 8 seats (and it's comfy).  We went with the Odyssey.

Not true.  We bought the 2012 Sienna LE which is nowhere near the top of the line and it has 8 seats. 

• Loading the player...
  • We have a 2011 Sienna LE, which has 8 seats.  The 2nd row middle seat is TINY.  I am petite so I can fit there, but its really meant for a child, not an adult.  I would not want to ride there for a long trip.  Also if I had a child in the 3rd row, I would probably want to take the middle seat out to make it easier to get to the 3rd row.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"