October 2011 Moms
Options

Day at the Amusement Park

Vagina Tattoo:

We were in line for a family raft ride so we were in swimsuits.  The guy in front of us had quite a few tattoos, the largest being a vagina.  Oliver was staring at his back and I kept trying to divert his attention elsewhere.  I really gasped a sigh of relief when he did not ask me what was on the man's back. 

I have nothing against tattoo but, why a huge vagina?

What is the point of this tattoo?  You are a man, I am  assuming most of you love vaginas.  Do you love them more than the average man? 

If this is just to shock people do you like people thinking you are vulgar or a pervert? 

Rides:

Audrey: Went on everything, I'm so proud of my little adventurer.  I'm pretty sure when she wakes up today she will be hoarse from screaming.

Violet: Went on the carousel, Jolly Jollopies (antique car ride), and the Ferris Wheel.  She seemed to enjoy them.  Overall she was a breeze there.

Fire Works:

They had a firework display at the end of the day.  This was our test for the 4th.  Violet loved them and we clapped after every one. By the end she started clapping too.  

I'm getting old:

1.)I think 80% of the young women at the park could have passed for hookers.  

2.)I can not go on spinning rides anymore.

3.)After over hearing many conversations while waiting in the lines yesterday, I'm just not attracted to men under the age of 30.  They might look hot, but when they open their mouths, bleh!  I wonder how old they are.  They sound like they are in middle school.  

siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg

Re: Day at the Amusement Park

• Options

Seriously?  A Vagina Tattoo?

I'm going to an amusement park on Sunday.  Hopefully it's not an Ozone Action Day here, because I want to take Edison.  He's good in large crowds and I can take him on the train and the merry-go-round.

I am definately not able to go on spinning rides anymore.  I guess I've been old for about 5 years now!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Is that a typical after giving birth side effect? I get dizzy WAY easier than I used to.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"