Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

2 weeks have passed

And I'm not going to lie-I'm having a hard time today.  I just keep remembering being in my RE's office, getting our ultrasound, and our RE looking at us and saying, "Guys, there is no heartbeat".

It took us so long to get to a point where we had a heartbeat-and to have it all taken away......

TTC since 5/2010
DX with Diminished Ovarian Reserve - AMH of 1.1 - 7/2011; AMH of .42 8/2012
BFP 9/1/10-M/C confirmed 9/8/10-Methotrexate 10/6/10
IUI #1 (w/clomid)-9/5/11-BFN ; IUI #2 (w/clomid)-10/5/11 - BFP - 11/1/12-No sac seen; 11/2/11 and 11/9/11-Methotrexate 
IVF #1- ER 2/2; ET 2/5;-Two 8 cell embryos transfered = BFFN
Surprise BFP - 5/7/12
U/S on 6/8/12 - H/B at 128 BPM; U/S on 6/14/12 @ 9wks-No H/B-D&C on 6/17/12
IVF 2.0- ER 10/17; ET 10/20-One 12 cell, one 10 cell and one 8 cell embryo transfered
BFP!   11/16/12 U/S- Two nuggets with perfect heartbeats! EDD 7/10/13

5/31/2013- My miracles arrived at 34w2d!  Welcome to the world Harper and Nolan!Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Blog- http://waitingonaangel.wordpress.com/

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: 2 weeks have passed

• AcojenAcojen member
    I wish I had the right words to make you feel better.  Im sorry for your losses and that you are struggling. You show a lot of support and compassion to other women on the board and my wish for you today is that you get that back tenfold and know that you are not alone. Sending hugs and happy thoughts your way. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Two weeks.  I'm so sorry you are having a hard day.  Your journey has been so long and next time hopefully all your wishes will come true!  You're in my thoughts today.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 5/18/12. MMC @ 8 weeks. Measuring 6w5d. MC naturally 6/29/12. Forever loved.

2013-07-17 at 07.15.09
  • Loading the player...
  • We're thinking of you dear. We haven't forgotten. ((hugs))
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm so sorry, that is heartbreaking.  (( Hugs )) It's so hard and I don't think you will ever forget that moment.  You will get through this, I'm so sorry that this happened.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• So sorry!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I think you and I can relate a bit because of all the struggles we've had to even get pregnant in the first place. I know that I felt every single day was a gift, and I grew more and more hopeful that this could really be it. Now that it's been ripped away, my world is rocked. I don't know how I'll ever go back to ok.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"