Multiples
Options

Who do you use for portraits of your multiples?

I've been happy with the $7.99 Sears coupon for DS, but am not sure about the best option for the girls. I want to take them the same day and get individual shots and one of them together. I can only use the coupon for one and the additional cost will really add up.

What do you do?

J - 9/6/09 L and A - 1/17/12

Re: Who do you use for portraits of your multiples?

• Options
    Try Olan Mills.  They have free pics for new babies.  Go to their website and print.  They may not do it on the same day.  I found one that will.
  • Options

Thanks for the tip!

I love your screen name. My girls' names are Laura and Anna :).

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I used Target for newborn and 3 month portraits. When I called I just let them know I had twins and wanted to do individual as well as group photos so they booked enough time. They spent about 2 hours with us for the newborn photos and about an hour for the 3 month photos. Both times they just treated it as one session so I could use my coupon on everything. The trick for me was to schedule the appointment mid-week at an off time so the photographer wasn't rushed.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    SLPMelSLPMel member

If you use Sears, you can order a TON online using a bunch of coupon codes for only shipping.  We did that with their Christmas pictures-you can use multiple coupon codes.

Check this site out:

https://www.retailmenot.com/view/searsportrait.com

I think we've used up to 5 at a time?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageSLPMel:

If you use Sears, you can order a TON online using a bunch of coupon codes for only shipping.  We did that with their Christmas pictures-you can use multiple coupon codes.

Check this site out:

https://www.retailmenot.com/view/searsportrait.com

I think we've used up to 5 at a time?

Great idea! We've never ordered online with Sears. I scheduled that appointment and we'll give it a try.

• Options

I'm way late and you probably won't see this but we found a local photographer who had twins herself. I would, at the very least, find someone who has photographed twins before and see proofs of them.

I personally think our photos are amazing because our photographer understands the bond and relationship between the two and how important that is to capture. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"