August 2011 Moms

Video Friday!

Let's see those adorable videos, ladies!

Since last week I said I would post one and completely forgot, I am providing you with two to make it up. ;)

Quentin's Explanation of Trucks:

Lydia's Love for Watermelon:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Video Friday!

• eesomeeesome member

imagealisap9:
    I haven't posted one in awhile... but this was too funny not to share!

Hahaha! Very cute and funny!

• eesomeeesome member

imagealisap9:
    ee- your kids are too funny. Does Q talk all the time? my nephew is the same age and reminds me a lot of him. just tells you story after story and how things work. It's so much fun!

YES! He loves to talk about what trucks do, who makes the trucks, what truck drivers eat, what truck driver's music selection is, and where the next construction site is. If he isn't talking about that stuff, he is asking you to take him to the dollar store to buy a toy truck. Ha!

I really do love every minute of it, though. Some things he says are too funny!

• Loading the player...
  • Those are sooo cute and funny! I love it!
  • eesome - Awwww Q is too cute. I look forward when L teaches me all about trucks :-) L is too funny rocking back in forth. Alisap - LOL Love the snort hahaha! L does this too without the little snort :)  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • My baby bear enjoying his box car Automobile

View My Video

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I haven't posted maybe...well, ever...so I present you with Max and daddy playing:

Rawrrrr!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IMG_20130228_133645
  • Cups - So cute! Love the amber teething necklace and hey we have the same fan lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"