August 2011 Moms

FFFC!!

Let's hear them, ladies!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: FFFC!!

• My sister jus got engaged.   I bought a dress for lo to wear at the wedding.  I sent sis a picture and then realized she might not even be inviting kids.  Sure enough, she said dd would "look cute wearing it in the nursery.". Now I didn't have kids at my wedding, so I totally get it, but I'm still all hurt and offended that dd isn't invited to the wedding.  Boo.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • eesomeeesome member

I am going out with a group of friends Saturday night for my birthday. I wanted to invite everyone I was close to, but I had to stop myself and not invite two people I talk to on a daily basis. This was because one of them only talks about herself and tends to make people feel bad for her because she's "a gay woman living in a straight world" (true story), and the other person likes to pick fights at bars when she's drunk, and I would probably be spending my birthday celebration holding her hair back while she puked in the bathroom (she doesn't know when to stop drinking).

They both asked me if I was doing anything for my birthday, and I told them going out with my husband and his sister (partially true since they are both going).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageeesome:

They both asked me if I was doing anything for my birthday, and I told them going out with my husband and his sister (partially true since they are both going).

Love it!  Have a great time! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I put chopped hot dogs in my Kraft Dinner Mac n Cheese and I love it :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My childhood BFF is pregnant and really really really wanted  girl.  She is having a boy.  I am thrilled she didn't get what she wanted.  Mostly I am happy because she expected me to give her all of M's clothes, but I am not ready to give those up since we are not done having kids.  Now that awkwardness can be avoided
  • There's a chance I might be pregnant and I really really don't want to be. I'm on BC but my cycles have been wacky for 3 months(getting a period twice a month and now AF was suppose to show up and didn't) I figured I would call my doc to change BC. It never occurred to me I could be pregnant until my doc mentioned. I feel guilty, but I really really don't want to be pregnant. I go in Monday morning to see what's going on.
  • I am totally wearing a maternity dress today. Not because I "need" it for baby room but because I have been SO lazy and haven't done work laundry in like 3 weeks. I am out of clothes.
  • There are times when I wish I hadn't shared our baby blog with our friends and family because I hate hearing crap like I need to post more often, post more pictures, and - my favorite - can you download the pictures off the blog and email them to me.  Ulgh, half the reason I started the blog was because I couldn't keep up with all the requests for me to email specific pictures to various people.  I thought putting them all in one place would solve the problem.  Apparently not. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • We are going camping/visiting family next week.  In the past DS has been a horrible sleeper and I though it was he is not use to the playpen.  So I have been meaning to have him sleep in it in his room-than move it to other rooms so he is use to change.  I meant to start this last Friday. 

Last night DH put DS to bed, and since I was crabby I made DH crabby.  He complained to me about not moving the crib lower, (something I said I would do a month ago) and not having him sleep in the playpen like I said I planned to.  I was so mad I moved the play pen into DS's room, waking him from the half sleep he was in, and put him in the play pen causing him to cry for a minute or two before he settled down. 

I was lucky enough once he fell asleep he slept as normal.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I put cropped yoga pants on this morning telling myself that it would only be until laundry was done - knowing full well I wouldn't take them off until bed tonight.  Laundry's been done for over 4 hours and I've gone to two stores....in said yoga pants.

DS has been so far up my a.ss this past week that Sesame Street has made a daily appearance in our household.  Sometimes it is only on for 15 minutes, sometimes an hour.  Sorry kid, but I refuse to try and poop while you stand at the gate of the bathroom screaming and throwing things at me.

I sat in the parking lot of my apartment building eating my subway today because DS was just chilling in his carseat and I knew if I dared try to eat it inside without holding him that world war 3 would break loose.

Have I mentioned that DS is cranky lately? ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IMG_20130228_133645
  • I told Hubby I was fine with him going to play poker with his work buddies and stay the night over because I didnt want to pick him up (45 min drive). I did mind. Luckily, he decided to come home anyways to spend time with me and LO, and we went out for burgers and a few beers, and had a great time. I'm happy.
  • I am so over hearing about Magic Mike. Mostly because my friends who are going to see it would be PI$$ED if their husbands went to see a movie about strippers, but they are so excited about seeing one. Double standard?
  • imageshanado:
    There's a chance I might be pregnant and I really really don't want to be. I'm on BC but my cycles have been wacky for 3 months(getting a period twice a month and now AF was suppose to show up and didn't) I figured I would call my doc to change BC. It never occurred to me I could be pregnant until my doc mentioned. I feel guilty, but I really really don't want to be pregnant. I go in Monday morning to see what's going on.
    Make sure to update us, ok?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"