Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Just took my first dose of cytotec

I decided to take cytotec, as I was not naturally m/c and my HCGs were still increasing slightly.  I am scared...about the pain, process and emotional rollercoaster that I am embarking on today.  Please pray for me ladies.  Thank you for your support.

Re: Just took my first dose of cytotec

• I'll be thinking of you and hoping you can be strong today.  For me, the pain started about an hour after I took the dose, and I finally broke down and took Vicodin about 2 1/2 hours after the first dose.  Get a heating pad ready, that helped me a lot.
    Me:32 dx anovulation, unknown reason DH:41
    4 cycles Clomid=No O, 6 total cycles of Femara + Ovidrel
    BFP #1 3/14/12 EDD 11/21/12 MC 3/23/12 5w3d Back to TTC Femara + Ovidrel April/May 2012 
    BFP #2 5/19/12 EDD 1/27/13 No hb @ 7w1d 6/11/12 1st dose cytotec 6/18/12 8w1d 
    RPL panel: MTHFR compound heterozygousStarted folic acid/baby aspirin, cleared to TTC 9/12BFP #3 10/25/12 EDD 7/9/13 Beta #1 13DPO 119 Beta #2 15DPO 264 
    Baby E born 7/8/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'll probably be doing the same thing soon. I pray for you and I really hope everything goes as it should. I'm so so sorry.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • My thoughts and prayers are with you today, I hope everything goes as well as it possibly can.  (( Hugs )) I'm so sorry for your loss and that you have to go through this.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• So sorry you have to go through this-this all sucks so much :(
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • First I am sorry for your loss. I just went through the same thing. Sad So I know what you are going through. The cytotec didn't work for me and I wasn't really in any pain from it. So I ended up having to get a D&C. And I was awake for the whole thing and it was incredibly painful emotionally and physically. I hope the cytotec works for you! I will keep you in my thoughts.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"