Baby Names
Options

baby girl names!! helppppp!!

My husband and I cannot decide between:

Viviana Rose or Evelyn Rose.

I also like Angelina Rose, but he doesnt.

My husband is italian and we are currently living in Italy... Im having trouble finding a name that translates well in the US, as well as here. Any advice or suggestions?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: baby girl names!! helppppp!!

• Options
    imagesmsalat:

I like both names.....can you bring both names into the hospital and after she is born, take some time to look at her and name her what feels right?

That is what DH and I did, we were team green.  We went into the hospital with two girl names and two boy names.  When we saw DD for the first time, Alexis felt right....Jamie didn't go with her looks/personality, I am so glad that we never named our child before seeing her.  It would have been a mistake to name her anything else.

Agree completely (although I did not do that with my two, I wish I had). Both names are beautiful. If I had to pick one it'd be viviana 

BFP#1 due 3/5/2007 missed m/c at 10w, d&c 8/2006 BFP#2 DD 6/2007 BFP#3 DS 5/2009 BFP#4 due 4/8/12 m/c at 9w3d, after weeks of waiting for hcg to go down finally prescribed misoprosotol BFP#5 DUE 8/15/13 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Both names are beautiful, but I do love Angelina!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I prefer Viviana Rose, especially since you are currently living in Italy. I feel like if you do move back to the States, having that tie will a more "Italian" name will be a happy reminder of your time in Italy. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blogging about boobs, babies, bed lust & everything in between since 2007.
  • Options
    Never been a fan of Angelina and with Rose it sounds too fussy. I really love Evelyn and prefer Vivian to Viviana. However, I do like Viviana. I like the suggestion of taking both to the hospital. We didn't do that because I'm a crazy planner but it does sound sweet to name LO at the hospital unless you are a stressful person like me :)

• Options
    LoCarbLoCarb member
    I prefer Viviana and like Evelyn. I not a fan of Angelina.
  • Options

Of those two, I prefer Evelyn Rose, but not sure how Italian that sounds.

Some suggestions

Alessia

Valentina

Eva

Bianca

Eliana

Allegra

Gianna

Good luck to you!

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Options
    Both are beautiful! Since you are living in Italy, I vote for Viviana Rose. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Vivianna was on our list, Love it!

How about Angelica?

• Options
    Both names are gorgeous! If I had to pick, I'd say Evelyn. You really can't go wrong either way, though!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Viviana Rose is gorgeous.
  • Options
    I prefer Viviana Rose..  I also have Always loved Antonia and Lydia which may be your style
  • Options

I really like Evelyn Rose. 

I like Vivian, but Viviana is a bit of a mouthful.

• Options
    image526SadieSadie:

Vivianna was on our list, Love it!

How about Angelica?

also love angelica. such a tough call!

• Options
    Viviana Rose is beautiful.  I like Evelyn a lot too, but if you want something more Italian, what about Evelina?  You could still call her Evie or whatever (if you were thinking about that).
  • Options
    I love the way Viviana Rose sounds :)

• Options
    Love Viviana!
    Lilypie - (eo79)
     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"