Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Was the gender prediction chart right? XP

Serious multi board XP

I thought it would be pretty cool to see some actual numbers from real bumpies!

If you haven't checked it out before, or forgot what it predicted for you:

https://content.thebump.com/sitelets/chinese-gender-chart/

[poll]

** This is going on 0-3, 3-6, 9-12, 12-24 and 24+ (I wasn't kidding when I said multi board XP). So if you have other LO's in those age groups, vote there to please!

I'll pull all of the clickys together to get a percentage and report back!

Proud babywearing, breastfeeding, vaccinating SAHM of 2U2!
imageLilypie - (qCSN)Lilypie - (5rzN)imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Was the gender prediction chart right? XP

• Options
    This is ridiculous.  You do realize that I could make my own chart with random b's and g's and it would be JUST as accurate.  They're not even the same all over the internet.  I can't believe you'd waste time on something which any rational person should know is scientifically ridiculous.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageCranang:
    This is ridiculous.  You do realize that I could make my own chart with random b's and g's and it would be JUST as accurate.  They're not even the same all over the internet.  I can't believe you'd waste time on something which any rational person should know is scientifically ridiculous.

Wow, way to be a a b!tch to someone for being curious about something she knows almost all of us checked out.  I know I looked at it when I first joined TB, it wasn't right, but it was still something fun to do.  Just like the people the hold the wedding ring over the stomach and all that stuff, it's just one of those fun pregnancy things to do, even though you know it's just an old wives tale. 

BFP #1 August 2007, Lost Nov 2007, no heartbeat found at anatomy ultrasound at 19 wks
    BFP #2 March 2011, Baby Girl born November 2011!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagevalerieanne9015:

imageCranang:

Wow, way to be a a b!tch to someone for being curious about something she knows almost all of us checked out.  I know I looked at it when I first joined TB, it wasn't right, but it was still something fun to do.  Just like the people the hold the wedding ring over the stomach and all that stuff, it's just one of those fun pregnancy things to do, even though you know it's just an old wives tale. 

I'm glad you caught onto what I going for there.  Thanks for the kudos!

The fact that she's taking a poll must mean she's somewhat interested in the "results" which means she's trying to figure out if it's "right."  It's not even an OWT...it's truly ridiculous.

• Options
    imageCranang:
    imagevalerieanne9015:

imageCranang:

The fact that she's taking a poll must mean she's somewhat interested in the "results" which means she's trying to figure out if it's "right."  It's not even an OWT...it's truly ridiculous.

Speaking of wasting time...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imageCranang:
    imagevalerieanne9015:

imageCranang:

... I'm looking into all of the results so I can determine whether or not to base all of my future pregnancy on it Confused 

• Options
    imageclizh:

imageCranang:
    imagevalerieanne9015:

imageCranang:

... I'm looking into all of the results so I can determine whether or not to base all of my future pregnancy on it Confused 

Busted?  Um, yes I do know what I did...it was exactly what I meant to do.  That "little kitty pic" doesn't even make sense.

• Options

Really Confused think about it there cranang.

Considering what a *** you are I would assume you know what sarcasm is.

• Options
    That was poor attempt at sarcasm. 
  • Options
    I'd be shocked if the results were not near 50/50 on this. 
  • Options
    It's looking like they're pretty close, maybe leaning a bit more to it being wrong. I should have included to us your normal age, not lunar like TBs chart instructs too... although it worked ways for me a couple people mentioned that it varied for them

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"