December 2011 Moms
Options

Late night vent

I HATE apartment living!

I live next to a couple of young boys (they cant be called men...)

They were lighting off fireworks for just because..

I asked them to simmer down because they were waking both kids up.

They are now blowing up fireworks in my door way. Cops wont touch it. H wont mess with it... But I am a total mess! PTSD in full flare and these guys are pushing my limits. Each time they wake a kids I think of a different way to waterboard my neighbors (terrible I know) But I totally tattled on the apartment managers (who hate them more than me) I will either get them booted or I will go up their alone.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Late night vent

• Options
    ugghhh Tongue Tied I have no suggestions - just that I am sorry you are going thru that.
  • Options
    I just read your other post too and it sounds like you're having a rough night :(. I don't have any advice or magic solutions, but I'm sorry you're having to deal with all this.  Hopefully you're able to get some good rest tonight and may the house hunt be successful soon!  (hugs)
    imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh...I completely understand and empathize with you! I hate it, too! Why won't the cops do anything? I think my SO would beat the sh!t out of our neighbors if they did that, but they are very strict about fireworks here. He has told a couple neighbors off about other things (one neighbor's dog attacked my dog after I specifically told her to keep it away from us, another yells and cusses at the top of her lungs outside the building). Our downstairs neighbor thinks I'm a witch and placed a curse on her...heehee. I've had a few people bang on my door after the baby was down for the night and my dog went crazy barking. GRR. Anyway, this turned into my own vent. Just know you're not alone!!
  • Options

This kind of crap just lights my fuse.  I get SO angry when people are sh**heads when they're asked to be considerate.  

• Options

When I talked to the cops about it they said that it is something I have to talk to the complex manager about. H hates conflict of any sort so he stays out of it.

I really hope that we find a home soon. Thanks for being supportive ladies! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"