December 2010 Moms

An update on the monkey family

Well, it's been an interesting few months to say the least.  Right now, DH does NOT have to go to California.  One of his coworkers volunteered to go for 2 YEARS. 

The remodel has stalled.  Apparently the plumber installed something incorrectly, so we have to see if we need to rip out part of the wall we just put up before we finish.  Once that's repaired, it will be really close to done.  I think.  lol

Work - my boss has been super nice since I chewed him out over the phone.  I sort of forgive his bumbling ways.  Sort of.  Also, last week he brought his dog in to the office.  His puppy, Sammy, was having kidney trouble & needed constant attention.  Unfortunately, poor Sammy passed away thursday night in his sleep.  They had just made the decision to put him to sleep on Friday, so I'm glad he got to pass at home in peace.  We are getting him a decorative stained glass garden stone & giving it to him on Monday.   PIP:

Anyway, that's about it for us.  

Sofamonkey, Mr. monkey, and little miss Monkey pants (aka P)

Re: An update on the monkey family

• That made me sad about the puppy. That is really sweet of you all to do that for him though. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Labor Buddy to chulita425!
  • Glad things are going better with your boss!  Bummer that you're not going to CA, but it's probably good so you don't have the uncertainty of when H is coming home, right?  The stained glass is cool; I've never seen anything like that before.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • lrn327lrn327 member

Too bad about your boss's puppy but the gift is very sweet and I'm sure will be loved.

Yay for no stress about CA but boo on no beach. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Fact: Monkey family updates should include more cute pictures of P.

/gavel

In other news, I'm sorry about your boss's puppy. :( That really sucks.

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Seriously, last week was awful.  It was a hospice at work.  And Sammy was the best dog too.  Crying

I will try to post some pics of P.  I didn't download anything new though.  

<----------------Lame

• imagesofamonkey:

Seriously, last week was awful.  It was a hospice at work.  And Sammy was the best dog too.  Crying

I will try to post some pics of P.  I didn't download anything new though.  

<----------------Lame

Aww, you're not lame. I still lub you. 

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Glad to hear y'all get to stay put. Hope the remodel gets back on track for you soon.

Sad about your boss' pup, but that's a beautiful tribute. He will love it!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Yay for DH not having to leave!  Boourns on the reno.  And your poor boss...thats really sad:(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"