TTC after 35
Options

Magic Mike girls night!!!

I am sooooo excited for tomorrow night. Dinner and Magic Mike movie night with 12 of my best gals!! Will be a great time and a very welcomed distraction. :) I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! And if your an east coast gal, stay cool. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Magic Mike girls night!!!

• Options
    Sounds like fun!  I've got a Magic Mike Girls Night on Tuesday.  Hubby keeps rolling his eyes at me and the commercials.
  • Options
    I'm jealous.  I just saw the preview for this movie a couple of nights ago...looks like loads of fun!
    Me: 38, PCOS/ DH: 37

DD born 12.21.09, conceived w/ injects and IUI

TTC#2 since Nov 2011

BFP 2.6.12 m/c 6w5d | BFP 5.25.12 c/p

-Back to the RE-

3 medicated IUIs, all BFN

-Taking a break from treatment-

BFP 11.20.12 ~ EDD 7.28.13

image image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Chart
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

image10-4LilBuddy:
    Sounds like fun!  I've got a Magic Mike Girls Night on Tuesday.  Hubby keeps rolling his eyes at me and the commercials.

Lol. I'm getting that same eye roll. It must be contagious! 

• Options
    what's Magic Mike?
  • Options
    I wasn't going to tell H, I was just going to sneak off and go see it tomorrow while he is at work. Then H and I were in the car tonight, and I got a case of the giggles thinking about it. The jig was up after that.
    "Don't look back, you can never look back." - Don Henley
  • Options

imageMommyRie123:
    I wasn't going to tell H, I was just going to sneak off and go see it tomorrow while he is at work. Then H and I were in the car tonight, and I got a case of the giggles thinking about it. The jig was up after that.

That's awesome!  I love that you were going to see it on the sly!  :) 

• Options

Have fun, ladies! 

Last weekend I planned a surprise date night for me and my husband.  He was trying to guess and I told him that I was taking him to see Magic Mike in 3-D.  He was very relieved when we saw Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Slayer instead.

• Options
    Have fun!! I can't wait to see that movie :)

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Options

I am so unhip-- I have NO idea what Magic Mike is...

[running over to watch the trailer now]

*********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"