Multiples

Ugh. Feeling much less pregnant.

I don't miss the nausea, but I do miss feeling pregnant. My belly is growing by the second, but I'm in that "not sick, not tired, not feeling movement" phase and it blows. I just feel like I have a belly. :-/
imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Ugh. Feeling much less pregnant.

• Right there with you sister!
    Single Mother by Choice. Life didn't work out the way I planned so I did it on my own. IUI #s 1-3, unmedicated = BFN, IUI #s 4-6, 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel = BFN IVF #1: 23R, 20M, 17F. 5 day transfer 2 blasts. 2 Snowbabies BFP 6dp5dt, Beta #1 7dp5dt = 58, Beta #2 9dp5dt = 114, Beta #3 10dp5dt = 187 1st Ultrasound = 5/3, not much to see yet. 2nd Ultrasound = 5/17, TWINS!!! Hospital Bed Rest at 32 weeks due to pre-ecclampsia and severe edema. Audrey Grace, 5lbs9oz, & Lydia Louise, 6lbs, born via emergency c-section on 12/6/12 at 36w1d My IVF Journey
  • jcathjcath member
    Its hard.  Hang in there - it won't be long until you feel really pregnant.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I was upset at twins class my belly was smaller than others- now I can't get off my couch without help- don't worry it will come sooner than later and wish for the good old days! :)
  • I'm not sure why you are venting about feeling good.  In a few months you'll be crying over how painful everything is.  Wired post. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • For a few days this week I felt the way you did. The twins are still small so every so often I feel them moving around.  Today I have felt them move a little more than I did the last few days so it makes me happy again.  I think they have moved around or something cause their movements are in different places than where they were at first.. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagegoogle123:
    I'm not sure why you are venting about feeling good.  In a few months you'll be crying over how painful everything is.  Wired post. 

Ermm....okay. I wasn't really venting about feeling good so much as venting about having very little reassurance of a progressing pregnancy. The space between the yuckiness and the movement is less than great for me. I've been super sick so the "feeling good" is nice, but it's "wired" when it just suddenly stops. I'll be happy to get to my appointment on Tuesday and see some wiggling babies again! 

imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I know just how you feel! In between appointments I would just be super worried, and then when I would have a u/s it was like "ok there ARE still 2 babies in there!" I really felt that way until I felt them moving on a daily basis! 
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Enjoy this time, 3rd trimester with twins is not fun. 
    IVF#1 May 2011 15 Eggs Retrieved, 11 Fertilized using ICSI + HPT on 6/9/11 Beta #1 420 Beta #2 2167 US 7/1 TWINS!! Due 2/18/2012 Brooke and Nora born at 35.6 weeks Jan 20th 2012
  • I have to admit I envy you a little bit because I never really went through that 'symptom free second tri' phase - it was always somethin'!  And even though I had those reassuring symptoms I still worried all.the.time.  I think it is totally normal to feel that way though, just try to relax and enjoy the (short) time you feel great!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"