24 Weeks Pregnant
Options

Week 24 intros!

Hi Bumpies,

Welcome to Week 24! Use this questionnaire to introduce yourself.  

Some other links that you might find helpful if you are a new member: Our Tech FAQs (for how to LIP, PIP, edit your siggies, etc.), Our Glossary (for what all those abbreviations mean) andTerms of Use (our community rules). 

If none of those answer your question, or if you have any other questions or concerns while you're on our message boards, you can PM me or email me at community@thebump.com.

Screen name:  

Due date:  

What you do:  

How you met your SO

Fur babies:  

Loves:   

Hates:  

Biggest pregnancy cravings so far:  

Favorite book:  

I've been on TB since...:  

Something interesting about yourself:  

How I like my potatoes:  

Re: Week 24 intros!

• Options

Screen name: Jnrpolcyn05

Due date: Feb 3, 2013

What you do: Online school for a Masters' degree, but I'm going to switch gears and go for an associates in nursing at a local residential college and become an RN and then get a Masters' degree to become a psychiatric nurse :)

How you met your SO: At Walmart! I worked temporary remodel and so did he. He was on night shift and I was on 2nd shift; our shifts overlapped by 2 hours.

Fur babies: ? pets? If so: "Meow"-a long-haired calico cat and "Whatch" (short for "Whatchamacallit"- a we-don't-know-what-he-is, brown and black dog 

Loves: Chipotle burritos/bowls

Hates: Peas

Biggest pregnancy cravings so far: I don't really get these. I just eat what's around the house. However, if I'm near Chipotle, I start craving their burritos/bowls. 

Favorite book: The Sound and The Fury by William Faulkner

I've been on TB since...: June 2012 

Something interesting about yourself: I used to run all the time. I fell out of it once I moved in with my husband 3 years ago and didn't feel comfortable running these back roads. Any way, I ran a half-marathon when I was 16. It was a lot of fun. 

How I like my potatoes: Fried. With ketchup.

• Options

Screen name:  jhutt321

Due date:  February 16, 2013

What you do:  Office Job, 40 hours

How you met your SO: Through work friends

Fur babies:  too many! (1 90lb dog and 5 cats)

Loves:   My life

Hates:  (dislikes) annoying people.

Biggest pregnancy cravings so far:  If I didn't feel like absolute crap all the time and wasn't throwing up every other day I'd probably eat more cheesecake!

Favorite book:  many well written.

Something interesting about yourself:  Still way in love with my DH after 7 years!

How I like my potatoes:  With cheese

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Screen name:  

Due date:  February 19, 2013

What you do:  Admissions at Southern Maine Community College

How you met your SO: Through a friend, they met at a party and she went to hang out with him one night and I tagged along.  We hit it off right away.

Fur babies:  Black Lab named Shilo.  

Loves:   Mexican Food

Hates:  Peas

Biggest pregnancy cravings so far: Pizza and peanut m&ms  

Favorite book:  Love mysteries, none specifically

Something interesting about yourself:  I love animals

How I like my potatoes:  Mashed with the works

• Options

Screen name:

Due date: March 12, 2013

What you do: Educational Director, The Dental Assisting Training School of SC

How you met your SO: High school! he played football and I was a student athletic trainer

Fur babies: pit mix named Thalia and bichon frise named Ceasar 

Loves: bananas with peanut butter

Hates: mushrooms

Biggest pregnancy cravings so far: corndogs!

Favorite book: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

I've been on TB since: today!

Something interesting about yourself: I'm in the miltary!

How I like my potatoes: baked with butter and sour cream salt and pepper

• Options
    Screen name:  sroese319Due date:  March 30, 2013What you do:  I work with 3 and 4 year olds with special needs :)
    How you met your SO: We grew up down the street from each other and started dating in high school
    Fur babies:  Gray C Lou the Cat :)
    Loves:  PINTEREST, being crafty and kids
    Hates:  
    Biggest pregnancy cravings so far:  pickles, salty/crunchyFavorite book:  I have too many to name but basically anything by Emily Giffin, MItch Albom, Sophia Kinsella, and that sortI've been on TB since...:  Today! (12/13)Something interesting about yourself:  i lived in the same house growing up from birth until college... then i moved 7 times in 4 years during college :)
    How I like my potatoes:  sweet and mashed/baked with a little butter and brown sugar YUM!
  • Options

Screen name:  Becafe

Due date:  April 9, 2013

What you do:  Stay at home mom

How you met your SO: mutual friend

Fur babies:  3 chihuahuas- Diva, Pinky and Psycho ;)

Loves:   good food- all kinds! 

Hates:  licorice

Biggest pregnancy cravings so far:  mexican food, sweets

Favorite book:  most anything written by Nora Roberts

I've been on TB since...:  June 2012

Something interesting about yourself:  I speak 3 languages- english, brazilian portuguese and spanish

How I like my potatoes:  baked, drizzled with olive oil, salt and pepper and parmesan cheese... mmmmm.....

• Options

Screen name:  SehMbb13

Due date:  July 28th 2013

What you do:  Adult Caregiver

How you met your SO:  I just started dating this guy and he was a friend of his and we got along better than the guy I was with then and I'm glad I broke up with him and started talking to my SO because we are a match made in heaven he is my Soul Mate and we have been together everyday since 10/07.

Fur babies:  None

Loves:   McD's Caramel Frappe's,  My Fiance Michael, My Bump.

Hates:  Morning Sickness (I'm so glad I'm over that stage).

Biggest pregnancy cravings so far:  None really just caramel frappe's

Favorite book:  Don't have A Fav. I read all kinds of books

I've been on TB since...:  Feb. 2013'  I believe

Something interesting about yourself:  Hmm don't know what to say so If anyone want's to know any one question Just Ask!!!

How I like my potatoes:  French Fries with cheese

• Options

Screen name:  Bunny11412

Due date:  August 1st 2013

What you do:  Sales Rep

How you met your SO: He saw a picture of me through a mutual friend and decided to use social media to contact me. Lame I know!

Fur babies:  Too many to name.

Loves:   Tuna, Yoga, My SO

Hates:  People who want to touch my bump, unsolicited advice

Biggest pregnancy cravings so far:  Fruits with hot sauce,whipped cream

Favorite book:  Pride and Prejudice

I've been on TB since...:  8-10-2012

Something interesting about yourself:  I hate clothes (probably how I got in this predicament in the first place.)

How I like my potatoes:  Baked with chilli and cheese

• Options

Screen Name: Poobear70

Due Date: 10-14-2013

What you do: Primary Nurse for a family practice doctor

How you met your SO: We meet through a mutual friends, who thought we were made for each other. it turned out they were right.

Fur babies: We have a 2 year old German Shepherd.

Love: The idea of being a mom, spending time I with my husband and family. There is nothing more important to me than my family!

Hate: Being so far away from my babies! We had to use a surrogate because I am unable to have my own children and our surrogate lives 3 states away from us. She is awesome and there is no one I trust more, but it is hard because I can't go to all of the appointments and feel my twin girls moving, but I am blessed beyond belief with a women who is willing to carry my children and give me the opportunity to be a mother which would otherwise be impossible!

Biggest pregnancy craving so far: Peanut Butter

Favorite Book: I do not have one specific book but I love Robin Cook's books especially the ones with Dr. Laura and her husaband who in  forensic to solve murders.I have been on TB: Since TTC and was on the Knot since 2010.

Something interesting about me is I am have twin girls via surrogacy.

How I like potatoes: Baked with cheese and lots of sour cream.

'

• Options
    Screen name:  Dani606Due date:  10/21/13What you do:  Broadcast Production Coordinator for ***'s Sporting Goods
    How you met your SO: At work.  He's a graphic designer and at the time I was the photo coordinator planning photoshoots.
    Fur babies:  Scarlett (my pit bull that thinks she's a lap dog), Sushi, Ripley, Seffy and Royce (cats the rule the house)
    Loves: Anything horror related! Halloween, reading, crafts, Gone with the Wind, movies, Zombies.
    Hates:  Life's too short to waste time hating anything.
    Biggest pregnancy cravings so far:  Fruit!Favorite book:  Too many to list, but currently reading and throughly enjoying the Game of Thrones series.I've been on TB since...:  Feb 2013Something interesting about yourself:  My friends call me Martha Stewart Jr.  I love baking, cooking and crafting so i'm always trying to come up with new things to make/do
    How I like my potatoes:  I'm Irish, so i'll eat potatoes any way!  Baked, Fried, roasted, sliced, diced...you name it, I'll probably love it.
  • Options

Screen name:  ansleyturner

Due date:  December 4th

What you do:  I am staying at home while I'm pregnant and for the first year. I am thinking about going back to school but am just playing it by ear.

How you met your SO: He got me hired at my first job (I interviewed with him and his mother) and he made sure she hired me. He was my manager for a while and I thought that was incredibly sexy :)

Fur babies:  My boy Zedd, he's a mutt. Long legged Chihuahua, Yorkie, and Pomeranian. We are thinking about getting him a friend to keep him company after the baby is born since he will be outside a lot more/ not getting as much attention.

Loves:  Cooking and Game shows, Spending time with DF, Baking, Taking care of people (sure itll be all about LO when he gets here), Feeling LO kick (and letting other people feel him), My family, and the beach (especially Mexico)

Hates: Being told what to do, When DF doesn't clean up after himself, That we don't have a (working) computer right now, How hard it is to save money, Fighting with DF

Biggest pregnancy cravings so far: Pickles with cream cheese (pretty much anything with cream cheese), Veggies (especially squash and green beans), Funnel cakes (haven't gotten any yet.. guess Ill have to wait for the fair)

Favorite book:  Sundays at Tiffany's

I've been on TB since...:  May 2012, Though this is one of the first times I've not been mobile bumping

Something interesting about yourself:  I've moved over 30 times in my lifetime, seriously lost count. So happy that this past move I was pregnant so I didn't have to help :)

How I like my potatoes: With extra butter! Potatoes are my favorite food!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"