February 2013 Moms
Options

Lack of nausea?

First, let me apologize in advance to all of you who are having awful m/s because I'm sure you don't need to hear about someone barely having any symptoms, but I'm nervous about the lack of m/s I'm having.  Granted, I'm not even 6 weeks in yet, but I thought I'd feel worse by now and so fr the only symptom I notice on a regular basis is really sore boobs.  It is ok that I haven't had a lot of symptoms so far?

Re: Lack of nausea?

• Options
    Yes, it's okay. And if I were you, I would build a shrine to the pregnancy overlords for blessing you so much. m/s is awful.
  • Options
    scm306scm306 member

imageMinipenguin:
    Yes, it's okay. And if I were you, I would build a shrine to the pregnancy overlords for blessing you so much. m/s is awful.

Haha!!  Thank you, that made me laugh so hard!   

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ancp27ancp27 member
    I was worried that I had no nausea by my 6th week too.  It started about 4 days ago (I'm 7 weeks, 1 day) and it is all day long.  I woke up this morning with no symptoms and was worried, but by lunch time the nausea came back.  I would just enjoy it for now, but I know how hard that is to do!
    *Formerly peainthepod?* TTC since 1/1/2006. All cycles BFN! IUI's & IVF with no luck. Emergency surgery 11/07 due to hemmoraging cyst on left ovary. 3rd HSG showed complete blockage of right tube (the good side), endo/cysts/adhesion removal 11/11. New start for 2012! Surprise BFP 6/17/12, due 2/12/13. It's a boy!!! Baby Boy born on January 26, 2013. 
  • Options
    yes its okay...I have all day nausea right now LOL sucks! if you dont get it early on some women said that for those of them that didnt get it early on or in 1st tri it came in 2nd tri...some never got it at all with any of their pregnancies! lucky gals! dont worry hun....lack of m/s is not a sign anything is wrong....I would LOVE not to have it LOL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was in the same boat...then 6 weeks hit.  This week has been awful...all day long!  When people at work finally know I'm pregnant their response will be...oh, that make so much sense now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Don't worry, I didn't really have much last pregnancy, but made up for it with terrible heartburn and itchy skin in the 3rd trimester.  Your day is coming!! Stick out tongue

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I had zero morning sickness until two days ago.  Now I spend a few hours a day gagging at random smells.  Hope you don't get it at all.  It's not fun. 
    BFP #1 5/13 - chemical 5/19 4 weeks 6 days BFP #2 6/14 EDD - 2/24 Please Stick!!!! BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hey I didn't have any with my son until 18 weeks... to 40 weeks... So I'd kill for just the 1st tri.. You ever try to hurl with a pregnant belly... I changed MANY shirts.
  • Options
    my mom didn't have nausea at all with 3 out of 4 of her babies. I had nausea starting at 6.5 weeks, and right when 8 weeks hit it's been HORRIBLE!! I'm only a few days into 8 weeks and it already feels like this is the longest week of my life! But hopefully you won't get it at all. You can have a perfectly healthy pregnancy without nausea.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

With my first pregnancy, the only symptoms I had in the first trimester were sore boobs and a slight aversion to food.

With this pregnancy, the symptoms hit hard at 5 1/2 weeks. Nausea, cramping, headaches, lower back pains and so on.

Be thankful your not having symptoms yet, and just maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones and have very few! 

• Options
    I haven't had any m/s either, but I am also taking 100mg of B6 every night.  And I know the baby is fine, since I had an u/s today.  Everyone has different symptoms, try not to worry.
  • Options
    I thought the same thing two weeks ago, and then it started creeping in around 6 weeks. Give it time!
  • Options
    I'm with you.... I will be 6 weeks Saturday and I have a very tiny bit of nause when my alarm goes off but by the time I shower.... It's gone. It makes me a little nervous. 
  • Options
    scm306scm306 member
    You all make me feel so much better :)  Thanks for all the reassurance!
  • Options
    With DS I had m/s by 6 weeks so I was a bit worried when  I felt fine at 6 weeks.... not at 8 weeks I feel awful! It just hit me the past couple days. Be happy and hope it stays that way!!! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm not 6 weeks yet, but I don't really have bad m/s either.  I read in WTEWYE that 25% of women don't get it.  

During my last pregnancy, I would get naucious (mostly in the evening before dinner), but eating baby carrots and freezie sticks really helped.  

We are very lucky... I'm sorry.  I also eat all day long to avoid it.  

This time, I've been feeling dizzy / lightheaded a lot... I don't really remember that from the first time.  This is starting to get rambly...

In conclusion, you don't have anything to worry about.  :o

Married 7/10/2009 * DD 12/2/2010 * DS 4/24/2014
    2 babies in heaven (mc)

Blog: ForLoveofCupcakes.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"