Secondary IF

My chart is driving me nuts

My chart is driving me nuts right now and making me really want to POAS even though it is way too early and I know that our odds for this cycle are slim to none.  I am 10 DPO today.  At 8 DPO my temperature dropped from 98.3 to 97.8 (down to the coverline), which looks like a pretty significant drop on my chart.  Last cycle, it dropped the same amount at the same point, and stayed down, then I got AF 5 days later.  So, this time when it plummeted at 8 DPO, I figured, ok, now I am waiting for Sunday-ish and AF will be here.  Well, then yesterday, my temp went back up to 98.0 and today back up to 98.3.  And, then the detailed interpretation on Fertility Friend notes that the temp can dip during implantation, which is really not helping my urge to POAS.  Then, I told DH about it while he was in the shower this morning and he told me to POAS.  I of course told him it was too early, but this really isn't helping.  Now I'm on to over-analyzing.  Ugh...I just want Sunday/Monday to roll around so I have my answer.  I hate the 2ww even when we're not on an active cycle at the RE's office.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My chart is driving me nuts

• If it was me I would POAS, but then again I have no self-control.
    IUI#1= DD born 1.5.2011
    IUI #4 BFP EDD 5.5.2012 m/c 10/1/2012
    Surprise! BFP 12/4/12 EDD 8/8/2012
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I would wait until AF is due and then poas.  I hate those negatives. 

On the other hand, if you did poas and get a negative you could spend your time alternating between "knowing" you are just waiting for AF and convincing yourself it was too early and could still be positive in a few days.

Oh the craziness we go through!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

DD conceived after 3 years of ttc.
    MFI - DH had varicocele repair and took Clomid to get DD b. 02/2010

TTC #2 since 6/2010
    10/2012 DH diagnosed with Epilepsy
    A few failed IUIs summer 2012 and 2013. 
    DH taking clomid and waiting to see if he needs another vericocele repair. 
    Hoping for a 2015 baby or babies. 
    Wishing, hoping, waiting.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • imageAprilDrew04:

I would wait until AF is due and then poas.  I hate those negatives. 

On the other hand, if you did poas and get a negative you could spend your time alternating between "knowing" you are just waiting for AF and convincing yourself it was too early and could still be positive in a few days.

Oh the craziness we go through!

LOL, this is so true!

Sure enough, I got AF today.  Starting over with CD1.  For some reason, I was really upset about it this morning.  It was my irrational moment of the day.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"