November 2011 Moms
Options

Night Feedings

My LO still wakes up to feed in the middle of the night... Anyone else???

~Caleb~ If i could have a lifetime wish, a dream that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday and you. D&E 8/24/2012 EDD 1/28/2013 ___________________________________________________ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Night Feedings

• Options
    Sometimes. He was STTN, then he got sick, so we're slowly getting better, like last night he didn't wake up, but the night before he did. And all he did was eat and pass back out.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ::Raises hand:: I was just thinking about this when I was up at 4:30 this morning for a feeding. I'm beginning to think he's now just waking up out of habit because he takes a few ounces and then goes back to sleep...sigh...now to try cutting out that feeding is a whole other issue.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    She sttn for almost two months and is now up once a night for a bottle again. This sucks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Here.  But its usually 4am, so I cut him some slack.  He was STTN, but I've been having daycare give him a bottle of formula so I can cut back on pumping at work.  Well, he's choosing to forego the formula and add in a night feeding instead.  Great.
    DS 11.24.11
    MMC 3.30.16
  • Options
    Yep, me too!  DD sttn all the way until I went back to work.  Literally my 2nd week of work and she wanted to get up at night.  *sigh*  She gets up anywhere between 12:45 and 6:45... no joke, I never know what time it's going to be.  It doesn't matter if she had solids for dinner, if she had a bath, if she's teething, if she has a tummy ache..... all I know is that I haven't had a full night's sleep since my maternity leave ended... which is ironic b/c on ML is when I could have been up all night and not really cared. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    jb2rnjb2rn member

oh yeah.

He had about three wonderful weeks of sleeping from 6:30pm until about 6:30am, but now he is up 2-3 times a night.

ugh.

b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

• Options
    Yes.  Night feedings are completely normal at this age.  Right now DD is getting up once a night.  A few weeks ago it was much more frequently. 

~Working Mom~Breastfeeding Mom~Cloth Diapering Mom~BLW Mom~

Blog - No Longer on the DL ~ The Man Cave
    Shawn and Larissa
    LO #1 - Took 2 years and 2 IVFs ~ DX - severe MFI mild PCOS homozygous MTHFR (a1298c)
    LO #2 - TTC 7 months, surprise spontaneous BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"