Multiples
Options

Having twins in October, super excited!

I am about 25 weeks along and still feeling pretty good about this one. Twins pretty much rule my family, I have an identical twin sister, my dad's a twin, as are my aunts, and a lot of my mom's family are twins. I got a pretty experienced bunch for this one!  I'm super excited and really happy since we tried for three years!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Having twins in October, super excited!

• Options
    Welcome and congratulations! I am also due in October, have you checked out our month board? There are a handful of us expecting twins as well.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Congratulations! I am due in November :) How exciting that you have so many sets in your family, that must be so fun!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageimageimage BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not trying to give you the side eye but I will.  1st post with tons of identical twins in the family?
  • Options
    imagemommyof4boys:
    Not trying to give you the side eye but I will.  1st post with tons of identical twins in the family?
    Not all identical. I never said that. My sister and I and my father and uncle are. That's the only identical ones in the family.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations! I'm also having twins in October.  Should be an exciting month :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"