September 2012 Moms

Re: y'all are going to love this gem!

• OMG that's awful. We should send this to the "can I get preggo from sitting on my brother's jizz" girl. Getting stuck would be more likely, I think. 
  • My question is this, WHO the *** actually SITS on a Wal-Mart Toilet?

• Loading the player...
  • imageLILBIT1221:

My question is this, WHO the *** actually SITS on a Wal-Mart Toilet?

Haha, yes this too! I always look at public toilets in places like Wal-Mart as my quad workout!  

• uromysuromys member
    Hahahaha that's pretty awesome. And your right, who sits on a public toilet anyways?!

DH & I are both 28    Together: 12 years    Married: 09/24/2011

BFP#1: January '12 - DD1 09/16/2012

Preterm labor 31 weeks. Monitored for Hellp and diagnosed with oligohydramnios July '12

BFP #2: 06/25 - EDD 03/05/15 MMC confirmed 8/1 - D&E 8/4 retained tissue discovered 8/20

BFP #3 11/24 - 12/15 Heartbeat detected - DD2 07/29/15

• She's gross for not wiping the seat before sitting on it!

Since I absolutely cannot hover over toilets anymore, I always check to make sure that there's NOTHING on the seat before I sit down. 

Vroom, vroom.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Planning Bio | Married Bio | Blog

• I just got the stink-eye from someone walking past my office because I LOL'd so loudly. I'm sorry, this is too funny. I would be extremely embarrased. That poor woman.

And I agree with the PP who said they use public toilets for their quad workouts. The only toilet I actually sit on is my own, at home.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Great.  Let's add "inspecting toilet seat for super glue" to my list of obsessive habits.

Though, you wouldn't find my hiney within a foot of a Wally toilet seat anyway, so there's that. 

the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Haha I am glad I don't sit on the seats! I hover or if they have the covers I use them. I am a major germ freak!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageTaylorP5:
    Haha I am glad I don't sit on the seats! I hover or if they have the covers I use them. I am a major germ freak!

This. I at least put tp on they dont have covers, but I refuse to enter Walmarts bathrooms. I would pee in a bush before sitting on one of their toilets.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;</style>
  • Okay, it was definitely done on purpose.  What kind of nasty woman doesn't look at a public bathroom toilet seat before sitting on it?  Has she never heard of hovering or at least seat liners?  *Facepalm* Walmart...
  • This is more than y'all want to know about me, but...

I sit on Wally World toilets occasionally when I'm struck with IBS episodes. But I ALWAYS wipe the seat. Even if it looks clean, I wipe the seat. I also have this stuff that you can spray on toilet seats called Thieves. It's a mix of essential oils that kills cooties.

That being said, oh my gosh, if I was one of the responders to a call about a woman glued to a toilet seat, I think I would lose my job from laughing so hard the whole time. 

• problem is, I am sure I am not alone in thinking it was this lady:

or perhaps:

this one, who got stuck. Not someone like you BV. I have used the restrooms there too. (could be a FFFC in itself) but not without serious seat inspection!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"