March 2012 Moms
Options

Anyone remember preemie Chance Bryant?

I know I don't get on this board much anymore but I just wanted to give everyone and update who remember my son.  He is doing GREAT!  No issues with his eyes, brain, or lungs!  He is almost caught up to his actual age of 5.5 months!  We were really worried if he would develop, thrive and progress like he should but so far we have no worries at all.  The only issue that he has is acid reflux.  He is over 13lbs now and is finally on the 5 month growth chart.  He is only in the 3rd percentile BUT they are impressed that he made it on his actual age growth chart already.  He is rolling over, has a tooth coming through and eating baby food like a champ!  I included a picture that I thought you all would enjoy!  Please let me know how all your babies are doing!  I lurk on this board a lot but cannot post because I lurk at work :)

+hpt on December 27th, 2010--miscarriage and D&C at 12 weeks--angel taken too soon but never forgotten Clomid started June 2011-- +hpt July 2, 2011--grow baby grow :) Chance Bryant born @ 31 weeks due to abruption Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone remember preemie Chance Bryant?

• Options
    I remember him! Glad to hear he's doing so well! I lurk mostly too, both on here and on the Facebook page too. My DS was born at 37 weeks and he's in the 3-5 percentile too! But also doing great. Thanks for the update on little Chance!
    Pregnancy Ticker

M/C #2 - October 2016
    MMC #1 - April 2016

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ds1247ds1247 member
    I am so glad you both are doing so well. I remember when you posted about his birth. He is very cute and looks very happy.  Thanks for updating us on his progress.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    kteknektekne member
    Glad to hear he is doing so well!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I remember him!  I'm so glad he's doing great, he is so so so so so cute!!
  • Options
    Great to hear! He is too cute! Glad he is doing so well!
  • Options
    I remember because I loved his name! Thanks for sharing! Sneak on more often :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    ZimgerZimger member
    So glad to hear he is doing well! And the picture is adorable!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yay!  Glad for the update.  He's a cutie!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It is so good to hear that he is doing so well. I think a lot of us are dealing with the reflux issue.  I know we are.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Hooray! SO glad that you both are doing well :) What a total cutie!! Thanks for the update.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Glad to hear that he is growing so well!  What a cute picture.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I remember him!!  Glad he is doing so well.
    Happily married for 4 years. 1 loss @ 6 weeks (April 2011). Baby Girl #1 born 3/5/2012. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    WipzWipz member
    We like happy updates :) so glad your lil guy is doing good.  My friends preemie was nicknamed the lay-away baby... she had him but couldn't bring him home for a few weeks.  It sounded much cuter than saying he was a preemie in NICU.

That picture is beyond cute.
  • Options
    I remember him! So glad to hear he is doing so well. My boy is doing well, he just started daycare this week since I went back to work. He didn't eat at all the first day but did great on the second day! I think he will really like it once he settles in. 
  • Options
    I remember, I am so glad he is doing well!
  • Options
    Oh my goodness!  Hello cutie!!  He looks great!
  • Options
    How could I forget the first official March mama and baby! So glad he's doing well! Keep us posted and just so you know there is a Facebook group if you're interested. Many of the regular posters migrated over there. https://www.facebook.com/groups/381511741872478/

• Options
    I remember him! So glad he is doing good! He is such a cutie too!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageBreanneL24:
    That might be the cutest baby picture I have ever seen!!

Seriously. It's so adorable.

• Options
    Yep, totally remember him! He's so cute! Glad he's doing well!
  • Options
    I've thought about you guys a few times!  So glad all is well!  He's adorable!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    photo calforsiggy_zps05750af4.png
  • Options
    I remember! So glad he's doing well - he's an absolute doll.
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I remember, too!  Holy cow 10 lbs in 5 months!  That's great!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I remember him!  He is sooooo cute!  I'm glad he is doing so well!!
    Lots of love to my BFPB, Squishy622 <3

photo 544b4365-b9ee-4805-ba08-f19896d25dae_zpsd8a0debb.jpgphoto ed61c23b-2bf9-4622-b870-072ac0970775_zpsa90b2a73.jpg

• Options
    Glad to hear he is doing well. He is a cutie!
  • Options
    Oh my goodness everyone's babies are adorable!! I loved seeing all their pictures in your posts!  Thanks so much for the kind words I will definitely look into the Facebook group!
    +hpt on December 27th, 2010--miscarriage and D&C at 12 weeks--angel taken too soon but never forgotten Clomid started June 2011-- +hpt July 2, 2011--grow baby grow :) Chance Bryant born @ 31 weeks due to abruption Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The Facebook group is not accepting new members unless you are a Bump regular. When you request to join make sure you indicate who you are on The Bump when asked by a mod.

• Options

I remember him!! Glad to hear that he is doing so well!!  Love that picture - its adorable!!

My boys are doing well - 5 months old today and just started rice cereal this week.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageCkanownik:
    The Facebook group is not accepting new members unless you are a Bump regular. When you request to join make sure you indicate who you are on The Bump when asked by a mod.

Thank you, I just asked to join the group so hopefully I will get in! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"