Baby Showers
Options

Shower host gift

What's an appropriate shower host gift? My sister is hosting a baby shower for me and I have no idea what to get her as a gift. Any ideas? 

Thanks ladies :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Shower host gift

• Options
    kjskjskjskjs member
    I just got my sister in law a candle and a thank you card.
    imageimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    The best gifts are personal gifts.  What is she into?  Does she like books, candles, homemade treats, wine, pedicures, jewelery, etc?  Think about her specifically and get her a little something that you know she would like and use or enjoy, along with a thank you card.  Personal gifts are better than generic gifts IMO.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    sesigssesigs member

imagedanieliza1127:
    The best gifts are personal gifts.  What is she into?  Does she like books, candles, homemade treats, wine, pedicures, jewelery, etc?  Think about her specifically and get her a little something that you know she would like and use or enjoy, along with a thank you card.  Personal gifts are better than generic gifts IMO.

Totally agree!  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Kasi80Kasi80 member
    I gave the hostesses bottles of wine which they drank before the shower!  LOL.  I made cute little bottle topper sign things (not sure what they are called) so it made it personal as well. 
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options

imagedanieliza1127:

This!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"