Multiples

Great Appointment Yesterday!

We had a great appointment yesterday. Babies are growing very well. Baby A, Matthew, weighs 2lbs 8oz, Baby B, Emma, weighs 2lbs 5 oz. They have moved around in there since last week when we were in triage. :)

We have scheduled our C-Section for September 6th at 7:30 am. :) It's so nice to have an end date in sight! That will be 37w 5d! :) Hopefully they don't come to much earlier than that! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Great Appointment Yesterday!

• Excellent!!
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  •   are c-sections pretty common with twins?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • It all depends on your doctor, the pregnancy, babies, etc. Plenty of women have a successful vaginal delivery with twins. My doctor is of the opinion that a c-section is better suited for twin pregnancies, and since my two have separate placentas, and the chance of having to do a c section after the vaginal birth of Baby A is higher in her opinion, she recommended a section for me. Which I am fine with.

My mom had my sister and I, identical twins, vaginally, within 6 min of each other. It can be done.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"