Baby Showers

Center pieces

Let me just say that my mom is throwing my shower, but I do have input. Were trying to come up with Ideas for the center pieces. Just looking for any Cute Ideas? My theme is Butterflies/ Flowers. Im really open to whatever though. TIA!

Re: Center pieces

• imageEstwd2:
    Do you not want flower centerpieces for your flowers theme? Not snarky, just curious. Seems like a no-brainer. I must be missing something. 

This.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageCranang:

imageEstwd2:
    Do you not want flower centerpieces for your flowers theme? Not snarky, just curious. Seems like a no-brainer. I must be missing something. 

This.

Ditto. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • A vase with some fresh flowers? 
  • My mom did mason jars and glass pelligrino bottles filled with wildflowers and roses since LO's middle name is Rose.  Simple and cheap, the only thing she bought was 2dz roses at Costco when she got the food.  She hung butterflys (from Xmas tree shop) on the ceiling above the tables.
    Keep growing preemie ballerina! Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • check out pinterest or ontobaby.com & their baby shower section. I'm sure you'll get lots of ideas there!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • My shower centerpieces were pink strollers (about 6-7 inches high) full of mixed candies.  I put some opalescent Easter basket grass in them for color and padding - they were SO cute.

You could do little flowerpots with candy in them, I'm big on edible favors/centerpieces.  Other stuff can look cheap and will just get tossed out anyway.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Kasi80Kasi80 member
    Mason jars with flowers and maybe a ribbon tied around the jar? 
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • When my MIL did my bridal shower she did plants for the center pieces(I dont' remember what kind) and then she taped a penny or something to the underside of a car at each table. Whoever got the chair with the penny got the plant that was on the table.

Pretty flowers with those little butterflies on wire would be nice.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You could do vases/mason jars with flowers and get some baby food jars and put a candle in those as well.
    Vroom, vroom.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Planning Bio | Married Bio | Blog

• Great idea!

http://www.pinterest.com/kate2904/

My mom made these for my shower. The "flowers" are tissue paper and then she glued bees on them. The shower was obviously a bee theme. She could do something similar or use real flowers and then use ribbon and butterflies to hot glue on the vases....

• Thanks! Ths sounds perfect. Just wanted some Ideas.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"