Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Loss at 16 weeks

Here is my story....

I found out that I was pregnant at the end of March.  By then, I was already 4 weeks pregnant. I was the happiest woman alive!! My appointments and ultrasounds had all been going great, and the baby was going well. On June 16 while having a regular conversation with friends, I all of a sudden felt a large amount of fluid coming down my legs. At first I was so embarrassed because I thought I urinated on myself; but the fluid kept coming. I decided to go the ER...and they told me the devastating news; that I had lost all of the amniotic fluid and the baby would not survive. To make it worst, I was on a business trip and on the other side of the country. The baby still had a heartbeat at this time, but I was told that it was only a matter of time.  On June 18, I started to have cramping and a little discharge. As the day went on, everything went down hill. I was admitted to the hospital mid day, and had to go through the painful process of delivering my baby. This was the most difficult experience that I have had! I was devastated, upset, and angry. It is just so hard to u deist and what happened, especially because I had a healthy pregnancy.

After the placenta wound not deliver, I had to have a D&C. After the procedure, I had slight cramping and discomfort. This didn't compare to the loss that I was still experiencing. I am still grieving my loss and know that it will be a long process. It never gets easy, but I know that I have a angel in heaven.

For all the women who have experienced this, just know that you are not alone.  

Re: Loss at 16 weeks

• I am so sorry for your loss. The feelings you are going through are indescribable. I experienced a later loss as well, and it is hard to explain how much of a shock it is. You thought you were safe at this point. It has been 3 weeks for me since I found out, and I am still having a hard time with things. All I can tell you is the initial depression of this well get a little bit easier. And like you said, you definitely have an angel. Again, I am so so sorry you are going through this right now.

"As long as I live you will live. As long as I live you will be loved."

BFP#1 3/31/12 EDD 12/1/12,No HB 6/6/12 (14 weeks 4 days), D&C 6/11/12 (15 weeks 2 days)*Arabella Ann*

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP#2 5/21/14 EDD 1/27/15 *GROW BABY GROW*

• I am so sorry for your loss and that you had to go through such a heartbreaking experience.  I can't imagine going through that across the country.  (( Hugs )) I am so sorry.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for your loss, and how horrible to go through all that when you're away from home!  Hugs!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker

4 losses: Natural m/c 8w 1/11, CP 12/11, CP 3/12, and our perfectly healthy baby girl Charlotte Grace, missed M/C 5/31/12 at 8w5d
    DX: Endo, heterozygous MTHFR, low progesterone
    Surprise unmedicated BFP 9/21/12!! Beta #1 9/22 (10 DPO) 46 Beta #2 9/24 (12 DPO) 226! Heartbeat 136 bpm at 7w! It's a BOY!  Theodore Joshua born 5/23/13 at 7:36am via c/s, 7lb13oz, 19.25in
    TTC#2 5/14, BFP 8/15/14!  Beta #1 16 (11 DPO), Beta #2 71 (14 DPO) Beta #3 164 (16 DPO) Beta #4 633 (21 DPO) Beta #5 1487 (23 DPO) Heartbeat 121 bpm at 6w6d!  EDD 4/25/15
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine go through all that away from home. Many thoughts and prayers for you and your family. Hugs
    TTC #1 Since Oct 2011
    BFP #1 4/29/12 m/c 5/18/12 at 6w2d
    BFP #2 8/28/12 EDD 5/10/13 MC 9/22/12 at 6w4d
    BFP #3 12/31/12 EDD 9/12/13

Me Dx: DOR   DH: all tests normal
    Our Pretty Little Nest Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanks for all of the support!! 

• I'm so sorry for your loss.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • I just want to give you an endless hug. I am so sorry for your loss.
    Married My Love on 6/18/2006
    BFP#1 10/1/2011. Our perfect little girl, Her heart stopped @ 12w1d. D&E 11/23/11
    BFP#2 3/13/12 Weird CP/Possible EP @ 6w0d
    BFP#3 5/28/12 CP @ 5w0d
    BFP/WTF#4 10/26/12 CP
    BFP#5 12/10/12 EDD 8/23/2013
    <3 Baby Boy Born 8/22/13 <3
     photo ellie.gifPhotobucket
  • I am so, so very sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family, and I pray that you find peace during this difficult time. You'll find lots of support on this board, from a lot of brave women...I hope it helps. (((hugs)))

• imageMolly&:
    I am so sorry for your loss.  And thanks for sharing your story. As you said at the end of your post, it is so important for women to know they are not alone.  

I can't even imagine how you must be feeling. I am so so sorry. I agree with this poster...it is so important to know you are not alone. Thoughts and prayers for you. ((hugs)) 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"