Snarky and T-TTC

T&P's Please - Updated!

My sister and her husband have likely lost their two houses in the Waldo Canyon fire, here in CO. (They lived in one and rented the other out). My Aunt's apt building is likely gone, and some of DH's family just evacuated as the fire exploded this afternoon. The good news is they're safe! I am just sitting here bawling, watching this fire burn all these neighborhoods. This is just unbelievable, I'm at a loss for words.
someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
MSPI Moms Check-In Blog

Re: T&P's Please - Updated!

• so sad :( I am somewhat terrified about a fire here, so my heart goes out to your family and the rest of the people in the affected area xoxoxo
  • Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that :( T&Ps to you and your family.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We lived in Co last year. I cannot imagine this. I've been saying prayers for everyone I know out there, I'll add them to my list. I'm so sorry, thank God they're okay physically.
  • Oh no, that is terrible!  Glad everyone is safe.  T&P to your family!
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • gidgegidge member
    That's awful.  I'm glad they're ok but I can't imagine losing everything like that.
  • Ts&Ps

:(

• Just talked to my sis. A police officer from their church checked on their house and it's still standing! My Aunt heard from her landlord that their apt building is still standing too! Praise God! We don't know for sure about my sister's rental house, but they think it's gone b/c houses around it have been lost. We're very thankful to get some good news!
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • How awful. My thoughts and prayers are with them. It's such a terrible situation. Glad they are safe.
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yay for small blessings! I hope the third house is still standing!!
  • imageExcitedtostart:
    Yay for small blessings! I hope the third house is still standing!!

This!!!

• Great news! Still sending T&Ps!
  • Thanks for the T&P's for my sis. The final news is that they did lose the house they were renting out. We are sad for their renters that they lost their belongings, but at least they are safe. They did have renter's insurance too, so that should help them some. Appreciate all your prayers and please keep them coming for all the people who lost their houses, and also for all the firefighters who are still fighting the fire.
    c/p 4/1/11

MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"