Success after IF
Options

Help with Poll for my Marketing class

Hi Girls,

Its been a long time since I have been on here,  but now that both kids are a little older, I am back to school to get my masters in marketing. I am working on putting a media plan together for a project that requires national exposure. I am targeting middle-class families and am just looking for guidance on what shows you are watching, what magazines you are reading, and even websites you frequen (besides thebump). Any help would be appreciated. I know as busy moms, we rarely get time to ourselves, so its important to understand what actually gets your attention. Thanks!!!

Re: Help with Poll for my Marketing class

• Options

shows:  dateline, 48 hours mystery, the middle, modern family, a lot of reality tv - shows on Bravo, E, Oxygen and OWN

magazines:  People, Everyday with Rachel Ray, O, Parents and Parenting

websites:  cnn.com, people.com, pinterest - and alot of shopping via amazon as well as other sites (easier than getting out to the stores)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Have been watching reruns on netflix.  But love any reality tv, bachelor, big brother, LOVED Revenge last season.

Don't really read magazines anymore.

Websites would be facebook, target, old navy and google or yahoo.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Shows (that I dvr and watch when I have a chance): Modern Family, Big Bang Theory, The Office, Mad Men, Real Housewives (and most other Bravo shows).

*watch quite a bit of Dora the Explorer, but that's not my choice

Magazines: People

Websites: msnbc, facebook, pinterest

*Siggy Warning*

About me  2007: Started TTC. 2008: OB prescribed clomid, went to RE and was Dx with PCOS. 2009: IUI #1 w/follitsim and trigger = BFP. B/G Twins born at 33 weeks. 2012: TTC #3, Round 2 of Letrozole w/TI = BFP, missed m/c at 8 1/2 wks. Currently on the bench as we make plans for a new home. Anxious to start TTC #3 within the next year!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"