Success after IF
Options

Did anyone watch Sister Wives?

I didn't watch the regular episode but did watch the interview special.  Holy cats, I could not believe the horrible things Cody said about Christine.  I felt bad for her and wondered how she didn't just burst into tears or get up and leave.

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

Re: Did anyone watch Sister Wives?

• Options

Yes, that was so awful! He said he wasn't physically attracted to her and that when they met he was grossed out because she was chubby and eating nachos. What an AHOLE!

The worst part is that Christine had no idea and this came as a complete shock to her. He also said his relationship with Janelle wasn't really romantic love and that they enjoyed "talking about finance."

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

5 IUIs to get BFP w/baby #1
    3 IUIs to get BFP w/baby #2
    Lost baby #2 at nearly 12 weeks (D&C on 9/19/14)
  • Options

I just don't get it? what do these women see in him???

He's a tool, the only one he is in love with and finds attractive is Robyn and he makes that obvious!

I think those women should get out of there.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagestrudel82:

I felt really bad for Christine when he said that not being attracted to her "was an understatement." Just seemed really cruel.

Exactly.  He'd already said he wasn't initially physically attracted to her which is bad but okay, I suppose you can become attracted to a person the more you get to know them but then to throw in the stuff about it being an understatement was just unnecessary.

I think he's getting back at Christine for how jealous she has been of Robyn.

Also, did anyone notice how when he was talking about the hard times in his relationship with Meri he put all the fault on her by saying "she is very critical and chooses to only look at the negative."  I'm sure each plays a role in their problems but he doesn't seem to see it that way.

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

• Options
    imageitsmevkb:
    imagestrudel82:

I felt really bad for Christine when he said that not being attracted to her "was an understatement." Just seemed really cruel.

Exactly.  He'd already said he wasn't initially physically attracted to her which is bad but okay, I suppose you can become attracted to a person the more you get to know them but then to throw in the stuff about it being an understatement was just unnecessary.

I think he's getting back at Christine for how jealous she has been of Robyn.

Also, did anyone notice how when he was talking about the hard times in his relationship with Meri he put all the fault on her by saying "she is very critical and chooses to only look at the negative."  I'm sure each plays a role in their problems but he doesn't seem to see it that way.

Yes, he said they went to counseling to deal "with Meri's problems" because supposedly she is "so critical." I was really struck this season by how obnoxious Cody is and how much of his sh*t the Sister Wives have to put up with. It seems like it's okay for him to criticize them, but they aren't allowed to tell him when they think he is doing something wrong.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

5 IUIs to get BFP w/baby #1
    3 IUIs to get BFP w/baby #2
    Lost baby #2 at nearly 12 weeks (D&C on 9/19/14)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"