Trying to Get Pregnant

What are wondfos?

I keep seeing people talk about wondfos on here. What are they? What are the benefits of getting them?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

Re: What are wondfos?

• Cheap pregnancy tests.   Any brand of cheap test is nice to have because that way you aren't wasting a ton of money on something you just throw out month after month.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• imageL&R70707:
    Cheap pregnancy tests.   Any brand of cheap test is nice to have because that way you aren't wasting a ton of money on something you just throw out month after month.

All of this, though they make OPKs as well. I bought a bunch on sale with free shipping a while back and haven't spent a dime since. 

imageimage
    Me: 30, DH: 33 Married 8/3/08
    BFP 7/16/2012 (8th cycle), EDD 3/27/2012, Delivered 3/24/2013 - IT'S A BOY!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageanastasiacarmen:

Cheap OPKs and HPTs!  I just got them for the first time this cycle bc I want to confirm O with both temps and OPKs.

Like others said they are super cheap and you can buy them on amazon.  I for 40 OPKs and 10 HPTs for 14 dollars!  

I just bought these b*tches too. Woot! 

Oct. 2012: Clomid + Ovidrel = Baby A born 07.17.13 at 38 wks! 
    TTC #2 since Jan. 2014
    BFP#1 02/26/14 CP 02/28/14
    BFP#2 03/23/14 Stick Baby Stick!
    imageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • This
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"