Minnesota Babies

Cloth Diapering Stores/Classes

Hello!

I would like to go to a little class on cloth diapering before I purchase my supplies.  I've seen a few stores in the area that do this.  Does anyone have a recommendation? :)

Thanks!

*E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Cloth Diapering Stores/Classes

• all things diapers in blaine has classes and wonderful staff!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

TTC since 2005
    missed miscarriage nov 2006- 4 failed clomid cycles-
    3 failed femara iui cycles-
    moving on to IVF oct 2011
    ER nov. 7th
    tansfered 2 blasts on 11/10
    lots of +hpt!!
    beta #1 on 11/21= 50.4
    beta #2 on11/23= 90.8
    another miscarriage 12/23
    moving on to Round 2 of IVF with an auto immune dx
    ER 4/23-retrieved 12 eggs
    ET 4/28 3 transfered
    Beta #1- 356
    Beta #2- 870

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I've read that Peapods has a class, I believe it's Thursday nights? Their website/blog gives the details. Whenever I've been in there, the women who own the place have been very helpful and knowledgable. 
  • Loading the player...
  • All Things Diapers or the class at Amma
    image Samuel (Photo by Gruman Photography)

• As PP said, Peapods in St. Paul is a mecca for cloth diapers as well as many other baby items.  You can also register there, which was great for our showers (we didn't have to buy diapers because people bought them as gifts!) 

We took their free class (it's the 2nd and 4th Thursday of the mont, I believe) and it was extremely helpful. They have a huge selection and I've been very impressed with their customer service. When we walk in, they actually recognize us and call us by name.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks for the replies, ladies!  I live in Blaine, so I wanted to go to All Things Diapers for a class, but they conflict with my work schedule for the next few months.  I'm thinking I'll try Peapods.  Thank you! :)
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"